• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    How about 175 then?
    i was thinking 130!

Comment

Originally posted by solberg1 View Post
      i was thinking 130!
      If you can find someone who wants an a bar for 70 quid, then you got a deal... Theres been a few in the for sale section for 25 quid a go. and the bash plates free at that!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

If you can find someone who wants an a bar for 70 quid, then you got a deal... Theres been a few in the for sale section for 25 quid a go. and the bash plates free at that!
        ok i will have a think

Comment

ok i will have a think
          hi how much hassle would it be to post the front panel and bash plate?

Comment

hi how much hassle would it be to post the front panel and bash plate?
            Lots, to be honest! do you mean the grill or the front of the shell? The bash plate is a pretty solid thing and postage on that would probably get you here on diesel!
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Lots, to be honest! do you mean the grill or the front of the shell? The bash plate is a pretty solid thing and postage on that would probably get you here on diesel!
              thats what i thort,when i get a min i will come up,was gonna come today but got called in to work a 5 this morning!reckon it will be weekend

Comment

Working...
              X