1st gen headlight conversion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solberg1 View Post
    well me mirrors dont work and it aint the switch i dont think as ive changed the switch fuse ok.me rear tailgate lock only closes window and not open and rear demister dont work but window is scratched!its all just little nigly things that really pee me off if they dont work! but for a g reg truck it is in good nic.i will need a sump gaurd.i fish on a beech and it pebbles.only 4x4 can get up it.saw an 57 hilux pick up last week up there with no sump left.lol.got a bonnett guard,roof visor? spot lights?rear spoiler?recaro seats?lift kit?o and when it freezes my speedo goes mad.wines its head off!so i reckon the spindles pooped!
    Cheap, was it, this truck???
    mirrors is probably the loom where it goes from the door into the a pillar. Thats a fairly easy fix. Tailgate is probably a broken wire too. Aint got any flashy things, my truck was pure vanilla. speedo could be a dodgy bit on the speed sensor wiring.. mine does a similar trick but I haven't found the short yet..
    Keep an eye on the parts for sale section theres all sorts of goodies come up from time to time
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      mirrors is probably the loom where it goes from the door into the a pillar. Thats a fairly easy fix. Tailgate is probably a broken wire too. Aint got any flashy things, my truck was pure vanilla. speedo could be a dodgy bit on the speed sensor wiring.. mine does a similar trick but I haven't found the short yet..
      Keep an eye on the parts for sale section theres all sorts of goodies come up from time to time
      i thort the speedo were cable?shows how much i no.both mirrors dont work tho,strange! yer it was cheep,it has receipts fot over 3k in the last 4 years.clutch,wiper motor,oil pump,window motor,water pump,ecu andr ear shocks.i giv £400 with a years ticket.

Comment

That is a billy bargain!!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

That is a billy bargain!!
          are you taking the micheal or being serious!

Comment

No, honestly. You did good there.
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chillitt;520106]No, honestly. You did good there.[/QUOTi
              cool.send me the pics tomorrow and we will sort something out!

Comment

[QUOTE=solberg1;520110]
                No, honestly. You did good there.[/QUOTi
                cool.send me the pics tomorrow and we will sort something out!
                got any wheel arch extensions?

Comment

[QUOTE=solberg1;520119]

got any wheel arch extensions?
                  No she never had any. Again they are a bit thin on the ground
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

A bar has a little ding on the near side.

Does that help?
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I think you find the front panel is different from pre face lift to facelift . The headlights might not fit in the front panel .
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

A bar has a little ding on the near side.

Does that help?
                        yer cool,altough pictures make them rough!did you say you had a sump gaurd and thr ftont panel and grill?which grill is it?

Comment

Ooops! this one..

The panels are dirty, and one of the wings has a scratch about an inch and a half long near the front, but it will t cut out..
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Ooops! this one..

The panels are dirty, and one of the wings has a scratch about an inch and a half long near the front, but it will t cut out..
                            wicked thats what i wanted.ive looked around for similer stuff and found it cheaper.i dont want nudge bar as i won one today on ebay!i want both wings,all lights,bonnet,grill,bash plate and the front pant panel to change it all.what your best price if its cheap enough i will come tomorow,whats your post code?will check how far it is in me #### nav!

Comment

wicked thats what i wanted.ive looked around for similer stuff and found it cheaper.i dont want nudge bar as i won one today on ebay!i want both wings,all lights,bonnet,grill,bash plate and the front pant panel to change it all.what your best price if its cheap enough i will come tomorow,whats your post code?will check how far it is in me #### nav!
                              sorry bout spelling! pant is part and #### is sat

Comment

How about 175 then?
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X