1st gen headlight conversion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    No bumper, do have a std toyota a bar though and I'm flipping miles away! (just south of Birmingham)
    lol!that aint far!do you have a bonnet?in grey?so tell me what you have all together and how much much you want,(im crap with haggling) and maybe able to collect this weekend!

Comment

Got a bonnet, 2 wings, grill, headlights and sidelights, A bar and if its needed, the front of the body shell. Dunno what thats worth to be honest!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Got a bonnet, 2 wings, grill, headlights and sidelights, A bar and if its needed, the front of the body shell. Dunno what thats worth to be honest!
        gawd u 2 say a price lol

Comment

Originally posted by solberg1 View Post
          ive found a geeza on ebay with headlights and sidelights!£20 but hes only in southend,10 mins away! what have you got? do you have an a bar and bumper as well? how far away are you from me?
          10 minutes? Christ mate, you got a hovercraft or something?

Comment

I bought the bonnet off Tony for 40 quid.....

Comment

I've poached some prices from another parts for sale list and it looks like 200 quid to me
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                10 minutes? Christ mate, you got a hovercraft or something?
                lol yer ive converted a landrover in to one off those amphibius 4x4 that we used in ww2!its the nuts.

Comment

I've poached some prices from another parts for sale list and it looks like 200 quid to me
                  is that for the lot? in grey and all good nic! any chance of some pictures? especially of bonnet and a bar! im a pain i no,but do the wings just bolt on and off? mine dont have side repeaters!do yours?

Comment

is that for the lot? in grey and all good nic! any chance of some pictures? especially of bonnet and a bar! im a pain i no,but do the wings just bolt on and off? mine dont have side repeaters!do yours?

Wings are bolt on
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                      Wings are bolt on
                      cool.im in dia need of a rear bumper too.its only the arse end thats wrong with the surf!but can i find a mint one?no,got more chance in pulling the skin off a rice puddling with no hands! so if any one has one,or front with valance let me no.i hate the front shape of mine.also want a sump guard or bash plate!

Comment

Yep all in. Bargin. Good nick but not show winning material,I'll take some pics in the morning. Wings bolt on and have side repeaters near the back. I'll even throw in a pair of mudflaps, if I can find em. I'll be in all day Sunday if you want to come over, and i'm right on the side of the M40 so easy to find!
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

cool.im in dia need of a rear bumper too.its only the arse end thats wrong with the surf!but can i find a mint one?no,got more chance in pulling the skin off a rice puddling with no hands! so if any one has one,or front with valance let me no.i hate the front shape of mine.also want a sump guard or bash plate!
                          Back bumpers are like hens teeth in good nick, The one on my old truck is well past it. Got a std bash plate..
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Yep all in. Bargin. Good nick but not show winning material,I'll take some pics in the morning. Wings bolt on and have side repeaters near the back. I'll even throw in a pair of mudflaps, if I can find em. I'll be in all day Sunday if you want to come over, and i'm right on the side of the M40 so easy to find!
                            nice.do the wings come with repeaters to?lol.i will wait for pics!send them to smbwrx@hotmail.co.uk!what other spares do you have for a surf?

Comment

nice.do the wings come with repeaters to?lol.i will wait for pics!send them to smbwrx@hotmail.co.uk!what other spares do you have for a surf?
                              What do you need?
                              Yes the indicators are included...
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

What do you need?
                                Yes the indicators are included...
                                well me mirrors dont work and it aint the switch i dont think as ive changed the switch fuse ok.me rear tailgate lock only closes window and not open and rear demister dont work but window is scratched!its all just little nigly things that really pee me off if they dont work! but for a g reg truck it is in good nic.i will need a sump gaurd.i fish on a beech and it pebbles.only 4x4 can get up it.saw an 57 hilux pick up last week up there with no sump left.lol.got a bonnett guard,roof visor? spot lights?rear spoiler?recaro seats?lift kit?o and when it freezes my speedo goes mad.wines its head off!so i reckon the spindles pooped!

Comment

Working...
                                X