Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning

If like me, many of you are in the AA and have been for quite a while, beware! I was sent a new quote for £204.50 as i had called them out more than 5 times in 2 years. I called them, explained that on one occassion the guy couldn't do anything and told them i can join the RAC for £144 for full cover. 2 Minutes later quote came down to £144.50 full cover. Always ring them if you are not happy with quote. This is second time i have done this. Last time was because if i bought on line it would have been about £40.00 cheaper. I said that you take the money with a direct debit, so it should even be cheaper. They reduced it by the £40 immediately.

Just a thought, might save someone some money.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

there's a bunch of regular contributors here who should join AA, given some of the comments they make when pished.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
      there's a bunch of regular contributors here who should join AA, given some of the comments they make when pished.
      Like your drunken rants about football (22 poofs running around)

Oh and did you get a text
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I went for Green Flag after I got the Panda, Recovery Plus for £66

Take note, this policy is for the vehicle (with 19,000 miles declared) not the driver.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

[QUOTE=BioHazard;519001]Like your drunken rants about football (22 poofs running around)

You missed out overpriced, overpaid
          Logey I like your thoughts
          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

[quote=Brummie;519007]
            Originally posted by BioHazard View Post

You missed out overpriced, overpaid
            Logey I like your thoughts

Sorry must try harder
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
              I went for Green Flag after I got the Panda, Recovery Plus for £66

Take note, this policy is for the vehicle (with 19,000 miles declared) not the driver.

Trev
              these are the guys to go with

Comment

I am also with Green Flag and if we break down on the way to a holiday place in the UK, they will take us and the caravan there and if the vehicle cannot be fixed locally will then take the vehicle and the caravan home. All for £66 and another £21 to cover the wife's car.
                Meant to add, aren't AA part of Centrica which own British Gas. Need I say any more?
                Last edited by Surf01; 12 January 2009, 19:31.

Comment

Im with Flux rescue.

Not used them yet but my Dad had his car recovered in belguim and taken to the ferry, put on the ferry an then a truck was waiting when they arrived to take it off..

The whole trip was non stop an spot on according to my dad.

Thats £50 for all that...

Pretty happy with that!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                    Im with Flux rescue.

Not used them yet but my Dad had his car recovered in belguim and taken to the ferry, put on the ferry an then a truck was waiting when they arrived to take it off..

The whole trip was non stop an spot on according to my dad.

Thats £50 for all that...

Pretty happy with that!
                    wont be flux,it will be equity red star,greenflag or brittania/csma

Comment

Been with Britannia Rescue 15 years @ £43
                      It's now £80 ish for two Vehicles n that Includes the wife's *itsy too !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                        That's not a drunken rant, it's the truth. Although, to be fair, only 20 are poofs, the goalies are heterosexual.

The aim of football, the 'goal' if you like, is to get kissed and cuddled by your team mates. This kissing, cuddling and frolicking on the ground only happens when you manage to get the relatively small ball into the inordinately large 'goals'. The only person able to stop this is the heterosexual goalkeeper, he doesn't like watching the blatant homosexual displays on the pitch.

Also worth remembering is that goalies tend to wear proper clothing, whereas the others run around scantily clad, I assume to get more flesh contact whilst kissing.
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          That's not a drunken rant, it's the truth. Although, to be fair, only 20 are poofs, the goalies are heterosexual.

The aim of football, the 'goal' if you like, is to get kissed and cuddled by your team mates. This kissing, cuddling and frolicking on the ground only happens when you manage to get the relatively small ball into the inordinately large 'goals'. The only person able to stop this is the heterosexual goalkeeper, he doesn't like watching the blatant homosexual displays on the pitch.

Also worth remembering is that goalies tend to wear proper clothing, whereas the others run around scantily clad, I assume to get more flesh contact whilst kissing.

thats wicked
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

wont be flux,it will be equity red star,greenflag or brittania/csma
                            It's equity red star. Been good the couple of times I've used them, got a relay tow from uni back home for 12 hours with no hassle. Definitely got my £50 worth out of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

Must admit I never quite saw it like that before, I always saw rugby as being the homo-erotic sport, what with all these guys mauling and scrumming and generally handling each other. Football clearly does it with more subtlety.

Bogus
                              Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                              X