Mk 2 hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk 2 hilux

Ok i know this should be in the Wanted section ...... i am looking for a mk 2 hilux 4x4 within a 100 mile radius of wiltshire ....... does not need to be a runner and i do not want to spend lots of dosh

i need good axles and steering, also other parts are useable ...... if you know of one please let me know
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    Ok i know this should be in the Wanted section ...... i am looking for a mk 2 hilux 4x4 within a 100 mile radius of wiltshire ....... does not need to be a runner and i do not want to spend lots of dosh

i need good axles and steering, also other parts are useable ...... if you know of one please let me know
    there was a black one on e bay about an hour ago.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post

You wanna be using the surf steering not the hilux. Set yourself up some crossover steering.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
          You wanna be using the surf steering not the hilux. Set yourself up some crossover steering.
          Shusssssh ..............thanks for the heads up

Comment

Cheap way of getting the parts for a....

ahem.

If indeed you were planning on SAS'ing the 1st gen then Phantom would be right. most pickup people use sections of surf steering...

I'll keep an eye out.

I know one guy who wants £2k for one with a rover V8 an 10" lift kit. No wheels on it so transport might be tough if you wanted to splash that much!

Comment

bio do as your told get a hilux box and let me sort the rest out.but you aint seen me right.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Cheap way of getting the parts for a....

ahem.

If indeed you were planning on SAS'ing the 1st gen then Phantom would be right. most pickup people use sections of surf steering...

I'll keep an eye out.

I know one guy who wants £2k for one with a rover V8 an 10" lift kit. No wheels on it so transport might be tough if you wanted to splash that much!
                The one i was trying for went for £740 on ebay ......thats the max i want to spend

Comment

If you are doing wot I think you are remember you need to fit a narrower rear axle from a pick up to match the width of the front or you will be set up all wrong .
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
                    If you are doing wot I think you are remember you need to fit a narrower rear axle from a pick up to match the width of the front or you will be set up all wrong .
                    I think the kits come with 2 wheel spacers to sort that out..

Not sure if thats a bodgy way or what...

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
                      Thats why i want a truck so i can match the axles ........

Comment

B.T.W what are you doing just out of curiosity.????
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                          B.T.W what are you doing just out of curiosity.????
                          Sat on the sofa on the laptop

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1988-TOYOTA-HI...3A1|240%3A1318

that one no good?
                            If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post
                              Watching that one thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X