• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    Is that your weekend name?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

yep i know mate,should be back at the end of the month,if yr on msn messenger add me,or email me on donna.19@hotmail.co.uk
      email sent
      stuff in there is not for every one
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

made me laff too
        Last edited by JUDWAK; 11 January 2009, 14:32.
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          nope,justmy other halfs email addy

Comment

Doing well mate, aggree the finger and blood's a bit out but as ya say your still practiceing, just wish i could do as well at starting out, keep it up
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Can you do water droplets and spheres?

I would like to see a space theme picture complete with different planets and galaxies.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Can you do water droplets and spheres?

I would like to see a space theme picture complete with different planets and galaxies.
                i'm sure your trying to be sarcastic,but i dont see it lol,anyways,i know a good trick for water droplets,but i have to be painting on metal for that,and spheres are pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  Doing well mate, aggree the finger and blood's a bit out but as ya say your still practiceing, just wish i could do as well at starting out, keep it up
                  give it another go mate,tbh mate you were prob put off by the airbrushes you had,i honestly think you would be able to do it,and i'd help out matey

Comment

i'm sure your trying to be sarcastic,but i dont see it lol,anyways,i know a good trick for water droplets,but i have to be painting on metal for that,and spheres are pretty easy
                    Nope, no sarcasm.
                    I know the water droplets trick, but can you do them (with stencils or masking fluid/tape) free hand i.e. without using water, on vertical panels?

Space scenes are always popular, more imaginative I think.

I done a couple of moonscapes many years ago, one was on a moped mudguard the other on a Cortina's boot.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      Nope, no sarcasm.
                      I know the water droplets trick, but can you do them (with stencils or masking fluid/tape) free hand i.e. without using water, on vertical panels?

Space scenes are always popular, more imaginative I think.

I done a couple of moonscapes many years ago, one was on a moped mudguard the other on a Cortina's boot.
                      u got it,in a nutshell u put base on then spray with water,then mist over with a desired colour,then leave to dry,but as u say on vertical panels its much more difficult,can be done with a stencil/stencils to an extent,but won't look quite so realistic,and would be very labour intensive

Comment

Working...
                      X