Credit Crunch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Crunch!

Well ive had to return the CARAVAN to the Credit Company as we can no longer afford to pay for it BUGGA! All these cut backs due to a low paid job really gets you down.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

sorry mate,i know how u feel,id be lost without our caravan now,just do wot we did,get a cheap one off ebay,ours is 26ft twin axle and was 700 quid

Comment

Seen a few for sale outside peoples houses for what I'd consider very low price. If that was my thing, I'd buy one of them and do it up.

The price they charge for new ones is bl00dy ridiculous for what they are really, and I always think you could have a dozen bl00dy good foreign holidays for the price of something you have to drag around to a field full of other fibreglass boxes - and carry your own poo to get rid of it!

Not my cuppa
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Seen a few for sale outside peoples houses for what I'd consider very low price. If that was my thing, I'd buy one of them and do it up.

The price they charge for new ones is bl00dy ridiculous for what they are really, and I always think you could have a dozen bl00dy good foreign holidays for the price of something you have to drag around to a field full of other fibreglass boxes - and carry your own poo to get rid of it!

Not my cuppa
        i really do hear you cause i wasnt gonna spend thousands,and tbh we only tried cause the kids loved the idea,but holidays in it are sooooooo much cheaper,and it's a good laugh,it's just the weirdo anorack caravan owners i hate lol

Comment

My last caravan was bought new in 2005 and we only got to use it once, Only 300 Miles on the clock. Ive kept the WASTEHOG & The WATERHOG + the HITCHLOCK security thing so if anynody wants them cheap including shipping let me know.
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky View Post
            My last caravan was bought new in 2005 and we only got to use it once, Only 300 Miles on the clock. Ive kept the WASTEHOG & The WATERHOG + the HITCHLOCK security thing so if anynody wants them cheap including shipping let me know.
            already got both mate,here is ours.......

Comment

im going to be working away this year (needs must), so im not really happy about paying (last time at least) £1500 quid in hotel bills,so as much as it chagrins me....the poomobile will be towing a caravan to site sometime this year,just need to make sure its near a shower
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                im going to be working away this year (needs must), so im not really happy about paying (last time at least) £1500 quid in hotel bills,so as much as it chagrins me....the poomobile will be towing a caravan to site sometime this year,just need to make sure its near a shower
                omg,u bought one yet?

Comment

not yet. as mentioned, there are plenty of cheap one about.i only need i for me,so a small one is all thats required.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    not yet. as mentioned, there are plenty of cheap one about.i only need i for me,so a small one is all thats required.
                    just make sure u buy/borrow a damp meter

Comment

ever seen how much money is to be made in buying wrote off caravans
                      and making them legal again
                      cheapist thing to do up are caravans
                      cost a few hundered qiud to put right
                      and a few hundered quid
                      and ya know how much they are worth
                      iam not into caravans but i know most them you pay thousands for are on the market by this means
                      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                        ever seen how much money is to be made in buying wrote off caravans
                        and making them legal again
                        cheapist thing to do up are caravans
                        cost a few hundered qiud to put right
                        and a few hundered quid
                        and ya know how much they are worth
                        iam not into caravans but i know most them you pay thousands for are on the market by this means
                        but 118 u have to be carefull,if they have damp,can be near on impossible to fix,ie to door floor u got to rip out and start again,and alot of bits are riveted and stapled in

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          but 118 u have to be carefull,if they have damp,can be near on impossible to fix,ie to door floor u got to rip out and start again,and alot of bits are riveted and stapled in
                          my mate makes lot of money out of it mate
                          all i know is
                          there is a tool for every job
                          thats all he tells me 118
                          but were talking a mass of caravans he's got
                          all done by the same way
                          not bad for five years work

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                            my mate makes lot of money out of it mate
                            all i know is
                            there is a tool for every job
                            thats all he tells me 118
                            but were talking a mass of caravans he's got
                            all done by the same way
                            not bad for five years work
                            pretty plz can u ask him if has a "espirit quattro"in as i deserately need sum bits,that i cant get anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              pretty plz can u ask him if has a "espirit quattro"in as i deserately need sum bits,that i cant get anywhere?

this?http://www.dawei-inspirit-quattro.com/

or do you mean the 1990 model wale camper and tent?

Comment

Working...
                              X