yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Computer geek.....er, experts needed please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get yourself an external driva and keep backups of your pics on there...
    then re-install windows anyway, it'll get rid of all the accumulated crap aswell... so you'll end up with a faster computer that's good as new!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
      then re-install windows anyway, it'll get rid of all the accumulated crap aswell... so you'll end up with a faster computer that's good as new!!
      eeerrr
      just clean windows up and keep it clean
      runns perfect always if ya keep on top of it
      crap accumulats if you let it
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post

Yup, sound advice.
        Trouble is, thats exactly what I did a couple of months back, bought an external drive for photo storage only (remember me askin' and you supplied links?) anyhoo, uploaded loads of photos to the drive, now for some reason the drive is corrupt and I can't access them without paying for some on-line I.T. monkey about 80 quid to recover them.
        I've started to store some photos on Photobucket for now until I get the external drive fixed but fecking Kodak easyshare is noe faffin' about.

Can you still by film for cameras?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Can you still by film for cameras?
          depends on the size and type but generally yes....getting not so easy to have it developed and printed tho!!
          If you have issues I do have contacts in this field
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

Working...
          X