yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Rodericks Does It Take To......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    I have missed this type of banter.

Andy, Matt......well done lads.
    Why thank you Alan, one does try
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Why thank you Alan, one does try

Oh my God, you're starting to type like Matt now!

Comment

Why is it petty in a forum? If the structure, spelling and punctuation of a post is incorrect, we may misunderstand what you're asking or saying and reply in an inappropriate way.

If someone can't be bothered to take the time to structure a post correctly, why should we take the time to decipher what they're trying to say before responding?

It's much easier to just take the pi$$...
        Well, I can't really argue with the last bit

Seeing as I'm new I'll leave it a while before I start taking it too much so I wouldn't dream of mentioning the fact that taking the pi** is usually just an escape route for the "intellectually challenged"

Your move I believe.
        Rod, or should that be Wod

Comment

Originally posted by rodp View Post
          Well, I can't really argue with the last bit

Seeing as I'm new I'll leave it a while before I start taking it too much so I wouldn't dream of mentioning the fact that taking the pi** is usually just an escape route for the "intellectually challenged"

Your move I believe.
          Rod, or should that be Wod
          Here, have some of these ,,,
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Here, have some of these ,,,
            Nah, I've got lots as I rarely use them. Here look ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

See, and I've got some of these .............................. .............................. .............................. .................

One day I'll figure out what to do with them

Comment

Originally posted by rodp View Post
              Nah, I've got lots as I rarely use them. Here look ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

See, and I've got some of these .............................. .............................. .............................. .................

One day I'll figure out what to do with them

Great response!

Albannach, You can't deny your cold scottish heart had a chuckle at that..

Comment

Cold heart? Not our Andy. Nicest bloke I've met.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                  Cold heart? Not our Andy. Nicest bloke I've met.
                  Dont doubt that mate. I've had a few pm's with him an he seems like a genuine decent fella.... but all you scottish lot are cold!!

My ex gf's dad was scottish!

couldn't understand a fecking word...

Comment

theres those words again "GINGER AND DILDO" in the same sentence.still makes me chuckle.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                      theres those words again "GINGER AND DILDO" in the same sentence.still makes me chuckle.
                      Bo you know more than your letting on
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                        Bo you know more than your letting on
                        far be it from me to tell you about matts nocturnal closet activities,especially when hes not here to defend himself.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                          far be it from me to tell you about matts nocturnal closet activities,especially when hes not here to defend himself.
                          Thats about 3am on his forum
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                          X