Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
      power steering prob ????
      Could be..

Or the steering sta...

no wait!!!

Phew... close!!

Comment

maybe steering fluid is at right level have swaped the tyes from front to back made no difference. dont think its the rack because the steering works fine and is light when stationary it only becomes a problem when the truck is moving
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          Could be..

Or the steering sta...

no wait!!!

Phew... close!!

to late rod
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
            to late rod
            Cant believe a london fella would be a bleedin graaass!!

What about belts etc charvell?! Assuming 3rd gens have the damn things!!

My steering was all over the place an it just turned out to be the belt was a bit too slack. Have a look at the pump an belt. Make sure its tight an all the pulleys are straight an not going all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              Cant believe a london fella would be a bleedin graaass!!

What about belts etc charvell?! Assuming 3rd gens have the damn things!!

My steering was all over the place an it just turned out to be the belt was a bit too slack. Have a look at the pump an belt. Make sure its tight an all the pulleys are straight an not going all over the place.
              Thanks rod i will have a look at that, would that cause the lack of self centreing.
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
                Thanks rod i will have a look at that, would that cause the lack of self centreing.
                Not sure mate. But if its playing around it could well cause it to fail.

Not sure on how the set up works on a 3rd gen but with no actual unit as a stabilizer any issues with the set up would probably cause that to pack up.

Comment

Working...
                X