Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B******s!!!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090107/...n-dba1618.html

Not much you can say to that. I wish I knew how these people's brains worked.

Comment

One day at the time I guess..

Comment

needs 10 mins in a room with me that kid and his mates
        i show em what maners they need and iam a disabled guy
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Their Gene Pool needs filling with Chlorine!
          Mike G

Comment

What the hell have we become? These people dont even deserve to be called 'animals'...

A bullet in the back of the head would 'cure' them.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

What is this country coming to, kids today are little C**TS, i not only blame the parents but society as a whole.

ooooohhhhh if i could have my way!!!!!!!
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I'd kill them.

I feel so sorry for the woman, not only has she suffered physically but will probably never get over the vicious murder of her "friend" her pet dog. As a pet owner, they are up there with the rest of your family and if anyone did something like that to my cat they would be getting a dose of the same from me.

Comment

Probaly wont get nothin more than a slap on the wrists aswell ...

Sickening

Comment

Yet more proof that i todays society, 'youths' are untouchable. Police are too scared to sort em incase they get sued. parents won't touch em "cos its wrong to raise your voice to child, never mind a hand", so they can do whatever they want, and they know it.

when i were a lad, you didn't dare do anything cos i'd have my dad to answer to if i did!!

And i'm only 26!!!
                    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

At my primary school if you did anything wrong you'd have to go an see the headmaster..

great bloke! total legend if you were a good kid.

but the words "Stand outside the headmasters office" struck fear into the hearts of anyone who dare do anything wrong.

I saw him once cuz i headbutted my mate during assembly... i called a mate a w*nker before i knew what it meant too... he said it was rude but i didn't believe him...

Anyway... He was like dog the bounty hunter!! he'd kick your a$$ an put you down only to say "your not a bad kid... dont do it again" an you'd go off with a beaming smile an hold doors open for people an stuff.

When i got to secondary school it was filled with w*nkers.. i knew what it meant then..

The kids from all the other schools were tearaways an the teachers would side with them to keep peace!! Lost count of the times by work would be stolen only for me to be told "come in after school to do it again"

Even though my name was clearly on the work .. retards!!

I'd hate to think what the system is like nowadays..

The teachers mostly bottled it long before kids had knives an god knows what else....

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                        At my primary school if you did anything wrong you'd have to go an see the headmaster..

great bloke! total legend if you were a good kid.

but the words "Stand outside the headmasters office" struck fear into the hearts of anyone who dare do anything wrong.

I saw him once cuz i headbutted my mate during assembly... i called a mate a w*nker before i knew what it meant too... he said it was rude but i didn't believe him...

Anyway... He was like dog the bounty hunter!! he'd kick your a$$ an put you down only to say "your not a bad kid... dont do it again" an you'd go off with a beaming smile an hold doors open for people an stuff.

When i got to secondary school it was filled with w*nkers.. i knew what it meant then..

The kids from all the other schools were tearaways an the teachers would side with them to keep peace!! Lost count of the times by work would be stolen only for me to be told "come in after school to do it again"

Even though my name was clearly on the work .. retards!!

I'd hate to think what the system is like nowadays..

The teachers mostly bottled it long before kids had knives an god knows what else....
                        Problem with this thread is that a handful of low life do something very bad and then all children are tard with the same brush, there is good and bad everywhere whether it's kids or 4x4 drivers or what ever. The main problem is that the consequences for their actions need to be sever enough that they think twice next time (that's if they think at all)

Comment

Thank god scumbags like these are a minority but yup ya do tend to tar all hoody/baseball cap wearing youths with the same brush, these "things" however need killing, to call em animals is an insult to animals,
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                            Problem with this thread is that a handful of low life do something very bad and then all children are tard with the same brush, there is good and bad everywhere whether it's kids or 4x4 drivers or what ever. The main problem is that the consequences for their actions need to be sever enough that they think twice next time (that's if they think at all)
                            Completly agree.

But "Good kid does nothing bad" Isn't a headline...

"Kids stab dog an slash at disabled owner" is.

Im not sure if theres 'areas' that are more prone to spark up kids that are more swayed by the knife crime etc.

A lot of gangs carry offensive weapons in the name of 'protection'.
                            From other gangs i'd assume.. but either way its a horrible vicious cycle.

But your only ever going to hear one side of the story.

A while back an old friends step father was beat to death in his housing estate.

Horrible thing to happen im not debating that but the papers quote it as being a tragic incident an the life of a great man cut short etc.

He was an abusive drunk.

One kid was killed in a school around here a long time ago.. before it was all over the place. The kid was listed as a talented musician who could've been famous an how everyone feels heartbroken at his loss.

He was killed by the kid who he bullied non stop for several years. One day the kid snapped an just attacked him.

It's not suprising in either of those cases that someone got attacked out of it. But only hearing half the story gives a very biased opinion.

Percentage wise its probably quite a small number that are legitimate threats an not just gobby idiots but as long as its good news to say that another child has killed/beaten/stabbed/shot someone else then were going to hear about it.

But the reasons why... we'll probably never really hear.

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post

I agree with that mate.
                              All these crime programms on tv show idiots flying round in stolen cars & whatnot, then at the end of the programme they say "the teenager that stole the car, killed the kid, & ran over the old lady", got a £150 fine & was banned from driving for 3 months. How do you ban a 14 year old.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
                              HHHHHHHHHHHHH.
                              BOILS MY PI$$.
                              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X