SVO £0.65p Ltr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVO £0.65p Ltr

Just put my first fill of svo, luckliy for me these guys are just around the corner where they convert rapeseed to oil. You can fill up there or take as much as you want home in containers that they can supply or take your own. They will also deliver, cost depends on how far you are away.
    Got a full tour of the plant from seed going in to the finished product.
    the oil is also polished and has no additives.

they are called BML Ltd At

BML Ltd
    Derwwydd
    Llanfhangel G. M
    Corwen
    Sir Ddinbych
    LL21 9UP

Tel:01490 420459
    Email:llrr.derwydd@yahoo.co.uk

That's not bad. Got heaters for veg in this weather?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      That's not bad. Got heaters for veg in this weather?
      Na not yet but have seen somthing on ebay only did a 50/50 mix

Comment

Not bad indeed, if ya had the money (which i aint) it'd be well worth towing a bowser up there to fill up,
        remind me again why did svo shoot up in price? was it due to the rise of transport fuel costs? increased farming costs? or just jumping on the rip off band wagon?
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Spoke to a wholesaler a while back regarding the retail price rocketing. Supposedly because of poor harvests / transport costs rising / raw material costs doubling. Basically supply not able to meet demand.

Batesy, hope you're not using 100% SVO in this weather! The waste oil I have settling in my garage is almost the consistency of treacle at the mo! I assume you meant a blend of diesel / SVO and not actually a FILL UP of SVO?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Batesy, hope you're not using 100% SVO in this weather! The waste oil I have settling in my garage is almost the consistency of treacle at the mo! I assume you meant a blend of diesel / SVO and not actually a FILL UP of SVO?
            Originally posted by batesy boy View Post
            Na not yet but have seen somthing on ebay only did a 50/50 mix
            Think he beat you to that one Andy

Comment

Spoke to a wholesaler a while back regarding the retail price rocketing. Supposedly because of poor harvests / transport costs rising / raw material costs doubling. Basically supply not able to meet demand.

No added 50% diesel to be on safe side.

Comment

Working...
              X