yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Furniture Can You Fit In Your Truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Furniture Can You Fit In Your Truck?

I've been really busy for the past week or so helping my daughter get ready to move into her new house. Today I started moving some of her furniture. So far I've had a two seater settee, a double wardrobe (dismantled), two bedside cabinets, a single bed, a cooker and a fridge freezer in the truck (not all at the same time mind)!

Managed to get the tailgate up and the rear window shut on almost every trip. Only minor problem was lifting stuff in the back due to body and suspension lifts, (oh and I'm suffering major man flu symptoms but I'm a brave little soul)!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

I had this on the roof once!! if you look closley it is missing the right hand side roller when I got home.....I found it jammed in the rear wiper, it had managed to stay caught for a 90 mile drive!!

Comment

never taken pics
      but
      i have had all sorts in the back of mine
      fulled to the roof with empty beer bottles has got to be the dirtyest
      full to the roof with sawdust not in bags they seats pulled forward
      and fulled her up tiz a good trick and hard to drive
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I dropped the rear seats and filled mine with off cuts of cherry wood it was absolutely crammed full....driving was funny as it felt like mega powerfully power steering, I think the wheels where just touching the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
          I dropped the rear seats and filled mine with off cuts of cherry wood it was absolutely crammed full....driving was funny as it felt like mega powerfully power steering, I think the wheels where just touching the ground!
          hehe
          i did 10 beer barels had the same efect glad i only went 100 metors
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

When we were living in our touring caravan more or less permanently, every time the River Severn burst its banks which was about twice a year, we had to move everything in the awning incluing the 3 seater suite, 2 x freezers, tables etc as quick as possible and then hook up the caravan. Also the awning went into the back of the truck and off we would go to find a dry spot for a few days.

Comment

Working...
            X