Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original 4 spoke wheel width

Hi

Just a quick one (please feel free to delete after)

I am trying to get out to go green laneing in the next week or 2 but my road tyres am running at the minute are running low so no way would i go out on them... I originaly wanted to fit 15x10 black steels or sumthin then fit sum 31's to them, but was under the impression the 31's would be too stetched over the 10" width ,,,, i wanted to fit both wheels and tyres soon but to do both so close to christmas is proving too expensive (not to mention i have to fix the starter motor too)

anyway, a couple of the lads who am goin with have just said throw sum muds on my standard 4 spokes

like on the back of that,

Does anyone know the WIDTH of these ? I did look at the white 7x15 steels on Roughtrax,

and then the 8x15 extremes on roughtrax

but dont wanna buy a wheel the same width as what i already have

Like i said ,,, I would love sum 10x15 steels, but am i right in guessing 31's would be too stretched over such a wide wheel ?

I have a full lift kit now ready to fit , but dont wanna fit it till i get sum new wheels and tyres, dont really wanna draw attention to the pueny (slightly balding road tyres underneath haha)

any help is much appriciated

oh an aswell as that ,, does anyone know of any wheel an trye places open tomorow, am in liverpool and dont mind traveling a little to go collect sumthin tomorow ...

many thanks AJ

The first number is the width of the rim in inches... so 7x15 = 7" wide

you'll be lucky to find someone with wheels and tyres in stock too - not sure if this lot cover your area? www.event-tyres.co.uk
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Have some of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-x-10-Steel-...1%7C240%3A1318

These are a nice set ready to go http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/31-10-50-x15-R...1%7C240%3A1318
      Last edited by Vagrant No2; 30 December 2008, 14:02.
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

i got a set of 4 standard alloys with AT's fitted on the breaker here.The alloys have the laquer peeling but the tyres are in good condition with plenty of tread on them.I'll do the 4 for £100 plus the postage
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post

They are the ones i have been eyeing up (the black 10 inch ones) the only thing i worry about is would a 31 be Too stretched over it, cant really go bigger than the 31 as i only have a 2/3" inch lift ???

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            i got a set of 4 standard alloys with AT's fitted on the breaker here.The alloys have the laquer peeling but the tyres are in good condition with plenty of tread on them.I'll do the 4 for £100 plus the postage

I am intrigued ???

gimmie till tomorow an al let u know,,, (tis my birthday tomorow haha) and am trying to get me Girlfriend to go halfs with mum an dad on a package for me hahaha

at least if that fails i know i cud always give u a bell, if its not too much trouble could u email me a pic of the tread please (not to fussed on the wheel condition) just the tread, if u can email it to ajboardman@hotmail.co.uk

nice one dude

Comment

Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
              I am intrigued ???

gimmie till tomorow an al let u know,,, (tis my birthday tomorow haha) and am trying to get me Girlfriend to go halfs with mum an dad on a package for me hahaha

at least if that fails i know i cud always give u a bell, if its not too much trouble could u email me a pic of the tread please (not to fussed on the wheel condition) just the tread, if u can email it to ajboardman@hotmail.co.uk

nice one dude
              I'll sort some pics for you and send to the attached email addy within the hour.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
                They are the ones i have been eyeing up (the black 10 inch ones) the only thing i worry about is would a 31 be Too stretched over it, cant really go bigger than the 31 as i only have a 2/3" inch lift ???
                I would go with either 7" or 8" for a 31' tyre . Standard Surf rims are more than adequate for off road use and take a 31' perfectly .
                Stormforces ones would be OK
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Hi Antony you a "PM".
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                  X