Xmas 08 Salisbury Plain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting to hear why there's a 'muppet' today
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      Still waiting to hear why there's a 'muppet' today
      RIGHT WHO TOLD YOU???????? IN MY DEFENCE TREV I WAS UNDER A LOT OF PRESSURE,AND ITS SO HARD TRYING TO GET A BEARING OF WHERE YOU ARE WHEN THERES NOTHING AROUND BUT GRASS AND TREES,BUT I DID GET US TO WHERE WE NEEDED TO BE IN THE END.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        RIGHT WHO TOLD YOU???????? IN MY DEFENCE TREV I WAS UNDER A LOT OF PRESSURE,AND ITS SO HARD TRYING TO GET A BEARING OF WHERE YOU ARE WHEN THERES NOTHING AROUND BUT GRASS AND TREES,BUT I DID GET US TO WHERE WE NEEDED TO BE IN THE END.
        Seen this oh Pink overalls ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

and he thinks im a muppet.trev do you recognise this muppet.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                who needs spares then as there's normally someone damages or breaks something.I got plenty of headlights etc available and a few wings a set of arch extensions windows no bumpers tho or rads.
                Better add an offside headlamp to my list then Rich , oh and it was gone before the plains so not a Biohazard fault.

Comment

Growler I kept meaning to come and say hello but our paths never crossed sorry about that.
                  I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
                    Growler I kept meaning to come and say hello but our paths never crossed sorry about that.
                    No worries Matt, i'm sure there'll be plenty of other times to come

Will get pics uplaoded later today

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post

Probably because you were following Mr Stein....
                      What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by meooo View Post
                        Probably because you were following Mr Stein....
                        the only way im gonna learn is to get lost a few times.its a big old place.and everything looks the same.we got a panda run to do soon,wonder if ill get them lost.best thing to do is just wing it and see where i end up.hehehehehehehe.must be due another frontera run soon too.bwahahahahahaha.you know you want to get lost again dont you.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                          the only way im gonna learn is to get lost a few times.its a big old place.and everything looks the same.we got a panda run to do soon,wonder if ill get them lost.best thing to do is just wing it and see where i end up.hehehehehehehe.must be due another frontera run soon too.bwahahahahahaha.you know you want to get lost again dont you.

What take them down that hill

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                            What take them down that hill
                            hahahaha,yer thats a bl00dy good idea,one way to get my own back on john.now where was that hill again.hehehehe
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

And there is that puddle that would hide a whole group of them

Comment

hey matt did you get your head light fixed mate.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X