Xmas 08 Salisbury Plain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these ones still dont show how steep that hill was
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

i'll upload mine when i get the chance lol

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post

I'll agree with that. It looked a dam sight steeper when my back end was waving in the air
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
          I'll agree with that. It looked a dam sight steeper when my back end was waving in the air
          Was that before you got stuck

Comment

Was that before you got stuck
            In my defence, that's what happens when you go off road wearing racing slicks

What's worse is that a stock surf managed both the decent and the uphill section.
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

In my defence, that's what happens when you go off road wearing racing slicks

What's worse is that a stock surf managed both the decent and the uphill section.
              yep and i didnt have my mud tyres on either. thats if you were on about mine that is.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

What you didn't see was when I got stuck going uphill, I couldn't get my door open to get out, so tried (and failed) to exit Dukes of Hazard style. Then at the top of the hill I got out to remove the strop, snd fell into the ditch.
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

What you didn't see was when I got stuck going uphill, I couldn't get my door open to get out, so tried (and failed) to exit Dukes of Hazard style. Then at the top of the hill I got out to remove the strop, snd fell into the ditch.
                  Oh i wish i had seen that

Infact Melons did
                  Last edited by BioHazard; 30 December 2008, 18:25.

Comment

sorry maverick but that deserves this.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Good job there's no photographic evidence, eh
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

True enough, but this vid shows what an axle twister it was
                        http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/i...t=100_0076.flv

Comment

Pete will love that vid

Comment

Sorry its late but thanks for a great day guys hope you enjoy the pics
                            http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/p...view=slideshow
                            SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

After alot of close photo examination I think I know where I left my number plate.

So if anyone is passing this little puddle have a little look see will you
                              Attached Files
                              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Well I have finally arrived back home after may Xmas break in Southampton only to find out that my PC dose not want to work I have had to jerry rig my car pc up

It was nice to meet old and new faces again on the Plains and there was some quit interesting lanes included

Thanks again to every one who made it a successful days laneing

Comment

Working...
                                X