Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uxbridge car show

Attention you Surfers .
    If you are interested in showing your vehicles to the world I would recommend the Uxbridge car show 18th July at the show ground by Swakleys roundabout , Uxbridge , Middx . (West Londonish) by Juntion 1 M40 .
    I am already involved with another club doing a stand for Lotus so I can not arrange this but if anyone is interested I can get you all the details you need to display your shinny or muddy Surfs .
    I have attended this show for the last 18 years and it is all for charity . Vehicles with pre booked tickets get in free as do the occupants . A donation to charity is asked . A club whip round is best as shows the club involved as a good supporter . Best way to do this is to 'sell' the entry tickets , this gets people to commit and gets you a rough number of attendies .
    Hey you can even have a BBQ
    If anyone wants to do this show and wants to oraganise it just post here and I will PM you .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Great Show

I also have had a trade stand each year at the Uxbridge show, which is one of the best i do. Always busy, with lots of atmosphere and only ten minutes from Park Royal. I am on the Fuel Cat and Formula Power Stand, so anyone going, i would be happy to meet any other Surf owners.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

Ok, so I will organise this I think.

So I am going who else wants to show their Surf/Runner.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Yo Guys, Sounds great, but too far for me

(Still getting the bugs out of the computer!!

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          Ok, so I will organise this I think.

So I am going who else wants to show their Surf/Runner.

Err - do we have to clean them then???
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Err - do we have to clean them then???
            Linda !
            No ,I would show Surfs as designed , MUDDY . I think this a chance for you guys ,and girls , to show off your motors .
            Up on ramps or how ever you want to display these motors .
            Its up to you , and now Nigel to decide .

I can offer a little help if required but as I said I am commited to other stands .
            Plus its my Birthday weekend then !!
            Rick
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Linda !
              No ,I would show Surfs as designed , MUDDY . I think this a chance for you guys ,and girls , to show off your motors .
              Up on ramps or how ever you want to display these motors .
              Its up to you , and now Nigel to decide .

I can offer a little help if required but as I said I am commited to other stands .
              Plus its my Birthday weekend then !!
              Rick
              A mixture of muddy and clean ones would be good, plenty of different models, hell bring your truck and trailer with the off road toy.
              So come on folks, give me some definate yes's and lets get this show on the road. We all moan about 4x4 shows being landy orientated so nows our chance to have our own stand for the price of a small donation each going to charity.
              Any one got a generator, so we could hook up a TV & video and play our off road videos on as well.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

I'LL DO THE MUDDY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One question.................where do you find mud in July?
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

If I can find it , I'll be there !
                  I'll do the bashed about surf, it's hardly a showpiece motor !!

Comment

Need someone to hook us up with some long banners about 15' long, and about 2' high on poles to bang in the floor, with the website name on, we had some in the old club, always looked good in front of the trucks at shows.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      Need someone to hook us up with some long banners about 15' long, and about 2' high on poles to bang in the floor, with the website name on, we had some in the old club, always looked good in front of the trucks at shows.

I will be there and I might know some one who can do the banners.
                      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

i would be up for that it sounds like fun and helping charity is always good, hopefuly i will still be able to do shiny by then lol, I think the idea of selling the tickets is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

I can probably source a generator....... as long as it isnt already booked out that weekend.
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                            I will be there and I might know some one who can do the banners.
                            If that doesn't work out Roy who does the stickers could make them - not sure what it would cost though...
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

yep

yea count me in i should have loads of blue things all over it by then wot a good idea
                              black n tan
                              black n tan
                              yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
                              X