Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas dinner on top of Ben Nevis

Merry x-mas all,
    Just got back from spending Christmas on the top of Ben Nevis where we a white Christmas (we had to be the only 3 people in the UK to have that), we had to walk the whole 4409 feet but was defiantly worth it.
    only took seven and a half hours and 2 hours of that was a white out, ###### scary, but good fun!!!
    we had our Christmas dinner in a survival refuge hut at its peak with a guy from mountain rescue who was the only other person up there. we had mince pies, turkey sandwiches, a good bottle of port and those sorts of things, yum yum yum.
    anyway here are a few pics for you

to see more go to http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/surf-wejd/

Merry Christmas,
    will

Merry Christmas to you too you to Will

Good to see the Surf is still working well and your having a good time up there.

Comment

Will if your staying the weekend meet us lot scottishmudclub.com on Sunday at drumclog.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Will if your staying the weekend meet us lot scottishmudclub.com on Sunday at drumclog.
        im staying up ere for the next year or so and i would love 2 but im only running 2 wheel drive at the moment,
        cheers for the offer anywho
        will

Comment

Your crazy mate but looks as tho you had a goodun.

Comment

Sounds like good fun and what great pictures too! That's the kind of crazy thing I used to do when I was younger (& fitter)! Have had Xmas day on Snowdon & Scafell and also on Liatach, Torridon which was also a white out at times.....

Xmas day walk on Liatach.....

View from the Torridon Lodge.
            Last edited by laser_jock99; 27 December 2008, 18:13.

Comment

looks good man.
              next up for me, Everest!!! lol

Comment

Working...
              X