posting in problem sections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting in problem sections?

Hi Guys, Just got my first ever surf on saturday, its a 1993 3.0 SSRX imported in 2005 with one previous japanese owner and one owner in this country.

Wanting to post a new thread in the mechanical problem section, but it seems Im not able to yet. Im not new to forums but Im new to the way this one works.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I need to do?

Thanks

Steve

you have just done it, posted in the new section. Post now moderated and you now free to post in any section
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Hi Steve - welcome to the asylum !

Just remember that some of the guys in the white coats are inmates not staff .......

Whereabouts in the islands are you ? My better half and I spent 3 glorious years on Benbecula in the early 80's

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Hi,

Im On the Isle of Lewis. theres bout 10 or so surfs up here, mostly all 2nd gen like mine tho.

my work allows me to travel back and fromth thru uist so am very familiar with benbecula.

having a bit of trouble posting just now, after submiting the new thread im presented with a blank page and nothing else. (using FF3)

If I try using explorer I get a "page cannot be found message"

this has been happening since 1pm this afternoon. is there any maintenance being done on the forum just now?

thanks

Steve

Comment

hi and welcome,take surf out of the title

Comment

Originally posted by vauxfan2k View Post
            Hi,

Im On the Isle of Lewis.

Beautiful place but it can be a bit of a bugger getting a drink on a Sunday !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Beautiful place but it can be a bit of a bugger getting a drink on a Sunday !
              Not anymore, they changed that ages ago. lol

cheers for the tip!

Comment

Working...
              X