Steering Recall update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
    Does this affect the 3rd gen vehicle as mine is a 1997 model? If so, who do you need to contact at Toyota?
    Not completly sure but think it was confined to 2nd gens, prob be someone along to put me in my place tho
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

No turd Gens are not subject to a Steering recall .....
      Read through all the posts at the foot of the page
      Happy reading !!!!

There's always a Payback .... just don't expect any warning !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
        Well took my Truck in this morning for the Steering Relay Rod Recall, after an hour, eventually came home in a coutesy car T2 1.0L (that's what they called it) well it ain't my Truck ....
        At 2pm this afternoon Stealer called saying the relay rod that turned up by "Courier" this morning is damaged n as they had to order a new one for the morning was it a Problem "if I kept the T2 till tommora,I told em no problem ....

They then said i could have trial of a New Surf Pickup tommorra ... we'll se what happens !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!
        Part 2 continued

Yiippppeee Got the back
        I got my Truck back this afternoon n hardly recognised it as it had been WASHED
        After yesterday's false start the Steering recall was now done, a nice Clean Truck, Ok if ya a Shiny(it took me ages to get Dirty, last Norfolk Trip) Now I gotta get it dirty again !!!!
        Oh n I did get to test drive the New Surf "Invincable" 170 Bhp top o' the range... Very Impressive, also can be chipped to 200 Bhp

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
        X