members rig help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• members rig help please.

Got the photos loaded & ready but as soon as i hit the submit button it goes back to the begining, what am i doing wrong.

I hate computers, especially when ive not got a clue what im doing.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Fill in the details of your truck then click submit.
    Then click the 'Edit you rig' button and add photos there.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Fill in the details of your truck then click submit.
      Then click the 'Edit you rig' button and add photos there.
      Not having it mate, still doing the same thing.

Wrote 3rd gen blah blah blah, hit submit & nothing, goes right back to where i started. Even looked at find my rig section & it comes up "no rig added"

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Not having it mate, still doing the same thing.

Wrote 3rd gen blah blah blah, hit submit & nothing, goes right back to where i started. Even looked at find my rig section & it comes up "no rig added"

Have you tried thumping your screen?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Have you tried thumping your screen?
          Ahh, thats why, i'll give it a go mate.

Comment

OOOWWWCCHH
            No still the same

Comment

Maybe try adding your truck to the 2nd gen section.

or PM Lucky or Koi.

Comment

Will do, thanks for the help anyway.

Gunna go put some ice on my hand first.

Comment

Add your rig (the button will appear on any of the main display pages for the section but only if you are logged in). You add the rig by filling out the form and clicking submit. Once it is submitted OK then you will be taken to the edit your rig page which will show any text description and the category of vehicle you have entered.

Once at the Edit your rig page you can click "add picture" which will take you to another form where you can upload a picture from your PC. The short description box is for text that will show when someone hovers over the thumbnail picture with the cursor (clicking the thumbnail opens the full picture).

You can add as many pictures as you like.

From any of the view screens for the members rigs section, you can click edit my rig which will take you back to the edit your rig screen.

The edit screen also gives the option to edit the text, add more pictures or delete pictures. You can also delete your whole rig - PLEASE DELETE THE PICTURES FIRST - this will not automatically delete the pictures, they just won't show any more and will take up disk space for no value.
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Hi koi, done everything it says step by step, logged in, short description, hit submit & "nothing", keeps going back to the start.

Comment

If you want to send me the text you want to put in and the pictures to harveyaj11@hotmail.com then I'll load them up for you - also give me a chance to see what is wrong as it works OK for me.

Comment

Doesn't work for me either. I think it must be about 18 months ago that I last tried and now it still won't let me in!
                        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Sorry about this guys, I reworked the code for the section so that it was easier I hoped and also more secure. If you send me the pictures and text then I'll see what's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky View Post
                            it works OK for me.
                            All I can say is ya must just be a Lucky sod then Andy ....

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect any warning !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by lucky View Post
                              Sorry about this guys, I reworked the code for the section so that it was easier I hoped and also more secure. If you send me the pictures and text then I'll see what's wrong.
                              Its no biggy, i can wait till its sorted out.
                              I was just a bit board the other night & decided to have a wonder round the site.

P.S You can send the cheque for the inconvenience in the new year, im in no rush.

Comment

Working...
                              X