Done some more nearly there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Awesome mate, judgeing by your avatar you need a giant lift, wot tyres are they, 37's? any pics of this "proper" front suspension lift? sounds interesting
    37's?! C'mon Ian!! I could squeeze 37's under my arches... wouldn't be able to turn but!

There 44's mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Awesome mate, judgeing by your avatar you need a giant lift, wot tyres are they, 37's? any pics of this "proper" front suspension lift? sounds interesting
      And just underneath my avatar it tells you what size the tyres are.
      I'll take a few pics of the cradle lift and post them up for ya.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Cheer's mate, teach me to read the whole thing before gobbing off
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Looking mighty fine Steve.I can't wait to get my compo so i can start to get mine lifted properly and who knows if there's enough then i may even go the v8 route also as long as someone can supply and fit a good lump but we'll have to wait for that i think
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            Looking mighty fine Steve.I can't wait to get my compo so i can start to get mine lifted properly and who knows if there's enough then i may even go the v8 route also as long as someone can supply and fit a good lump but we'll have to wait for that i think
            Yeah I bet your foaming at the mouth waiting for that. At least when you get a large chunk of cash you can go get a huge pile of bits and then start bolting it into place. Its surprising how quickly you can transform the look of your truck when you go big on suspension.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
              Yeah I bet your foaming at the mouth waiting for that. At least when you get a large chunk of cash you can go get a huge pile of bits and then start bolting it into place. Its surprising how quickly you can transform the look of your truck when you go big on suspension.
              oh yes.I got to see a neurosurgeon at the end of the month so i will know for sure then about the permenant nerve damage then the solicitors can get on with getting me some dosh.
              come March or april i am banking on getting it lifted

Comment

oh yes.I got to see a neurosurgeon at the end of the month so i will know for sure then about the permenant nerve damage then the solicitors can get on with getting me some dosh.
                come March or april i am banking on getting it lifted
                Good luck with that Rich. Hope you don't get too much dosh can't have you on 46s
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
                  Good luck with that Rich. Hope you don't get too much dosh can't have you on 46s
                  the mrs would kill me if i decided to get bigger than the ones i already got but who knows once they have worn down lol

Comment

Bldy gorgeous
                    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                      Bldy gorgeous
                      why thankyou Bibs,i don't get called that often.......

Comment

the mrs would kill me if i decided to get bigger than the ones i already got but who knows once they have worn down lol
                        Ha you will get the bug Rich. I started on 31s then 33s then 38s now 44s and if I could go bigger I would Come to think of it I have a set of 48s But they are for a future project
                        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

just give me plenty of time to save for the 44's then.
                          I think i already got the bug.
                          the little school boy dreams of having a bl00dy big truck will come true

Comment

Working...
                          X