Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wvo In The North East??

Any WVO users in the north east?
    I'm trying to find a supplier of WVO to process myself.
    Every chippie / fast food / school kitchen seem to be tied to a collection service.
    Have tried to contact a couple of the collection companies - but they won't sell WVO or will only supply in 1000ltrs IBC - but will not deliver!!
    I'm looking for around 200 ltrs/month.

Anybody know a supplier who will sell WVO in small'ish quanties? I can collect - and even supply my own drums!

I can get all the kit for building processor, inc chemicals - locally/cheaply but unable to get WVO. Its like gold dust round here (county durham)

Any Ideas???
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Good luck mate! I've tried all the places you mentioned that are local to me, even my works canteen and got the same answer, 'Sorry we have a contract with someone to take it away'.

Who'd have thought it would be so hard to get old veggie oil?
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I asked my works canteen supervisor - and he said yeah - no problem. he told me they get through around 300 litres a week ( from 3 canteens across site). All i had to do was clear things with works security to remove it from site.
      All looking very promising - but just when things were turning out well - the canteen big boss said no - they have a contract with their oil supplier. AR$E!!!!
      Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Working...
      X