I love my lifted Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my lifted Surf

Just went to pick a friend up from Heathrow T4. Height restriction was borderline what the lift and roof bars add to go in the short stay.

followed online instructions and went in the business car park where you can stay for a few hours on short term rates.

Parked up got picked up in a little bus on my own. Picked up friend and got driven back on another empty minibus.
    Took ticket to customer service and got charged £2.50 for just under an hour!! minimum charge in short stay is around £7!
    result!

They are great aint they!

Im too tall to get in the local megabowl! Not that i do much bowling... but its a nice excuse to not drive if i cant be bothered to lash out on diesel!!

If i park mine next to my mates 88 vw golf it looks fecking huuuuge!! Tyres are waay taller then its bonnet!!

Comment

I'm being really careful at the mo cos I havn't figured out what I can and can't get under since I did my lift and new wheels. My whip ariel clanging is one thing but I don't want to rip the bars off! I love being so high up!!
      Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

Working...
      X