No announcement yet.

two rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i aint christian either,but i take the opportunity to make it special family/kids wise spend time together appreciate wot u have.
    yr 2nd rant,put a lock on yr room,or move out?or let mummy sort it

rant over

Comment

Originally posted by Robmatthews View Post
      i have her backing but she is to worried about his feelings.

I am worried about my big tv and sound system not to mention the keys to my hilux and two rx7's as well as the ££££££ of performance parts in my garage! and cash under the pillow.
      Lock your room and take the keys with you when you go out then? If she nicks anything, your insurance will cover it. It's no big deal, it's only stuff, stuff can be replaced.

Have you explored the possibility that she may be OK and actually like you all?
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Merry Christmas Rob, LOL Kidding mate. Im a great beleiver in its just another day in the year, same as Birthdays and new year, but i do it all for the kids.

Comment

mums house, cant afford my own
          I am worried about my big tv and sound system not to mention the keys to my hilux and two rx7's as well as the ££££££ of performance parts in my garage! and cash under the pillow.
          Work that one out......

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Have you explored the possibility that she may be OK and actually like you all?
          But, but, but, but......

Comment

i have her backing but she is to worried about his feelings.

What about the Porsche????????

Comment

Simple question. Has she actually nicked owt? Judging by your two threads, I'd personally just say your a whining grouchy b@stard, who doesn't need any real reason to complain or moan, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                Simple question. Has she actually nicked owt? Judging by your two threads, I'd personally just say your a whining grouchy b@stard, who doesn't need any real reason to complain or moan, but that's just my opinion.
                why not say what you mean ....being mealy mouthed again??
                Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                  We were all thinking it.....

Comment

All Hail Matt, All Hail Matt

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                      I'm practicing using subtlety and tact.

Comment

I'd personally just say your a whining grouchy b@stard, who doesn't need any real reason to complain or moan, .
                        I take it thats an expression of admiration ??

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Is this one of those multi forum posts?
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I need to practice more, if I'd said that I'd have got hell from the 'Lets have a go at Albannach' clique. Must be the that swings it for you?

Now, should I be more direct, or tone what I say down a bit?

Last edited by Albannach; 12 December 2008, 21:50. Reason: ned, need - an easy mistake to make and my lt kb is dodgy.
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I ned to practice more, if I'd said that I'd have got hell from the 'Lets have a go at Albannach' clique. Must be the that swings it for you?

i don't know ned

Comment

I need to practice more, if I'd said that I'd have got hell from the 'Lets have a go at Albannach' clique. Must be the that swings it for you?
                                Well, the smiley was my idea of being subtle and tactful.

Just do the same trick as I. They may think their correct, but they can't damn well prove it by the time you've finished.

Comment

Working...
                                X