• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your Surf on your Mobile.

By visiting here :

http://wallpapers-top.co.uk/mypicture.html
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    if you got yerself one 'o them there new fangled fone thingies, wid a camera built in.............it's even easier.
    i'm still looking for an alarm pager, that'll call my mobile if activated. that way if the alarm goes off, the phone'll ring, with a picture of the surf on it...........cool.
    and and ... i can also record the alarm sound and use that as a ring tone for the alarm call.................. oh no, look wot you've started now, where will this madness end....????

see ya'll
    Planty

Comment

just tried it bits of mobile phone all over the drive now. who brought this idea up as i want to SUE LOL
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

just tried it too-how long does it take to come back?!!
        NOGGIN: '96 3.0L TD SSR-G Electric blue...
        'Rum:so much more than a breakfast drink'!

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
          if you got yerself one 'o them there new fangled fone thingies, wid a camera built in.............it's even easier.
          i'm still looking for an alarm pager, that'll call my mobile if activated. that way if the alarm goes off, the phone'll ring, with a picture of the surf on it...........cool.
          and and ... i can also record the alarm sound and use that as a ring tone for the alarm call.................. oh no, look wot you've started now, where will this madness end....????

see ya'll
          Planty
          my mates alarm... if you need the car moved, you knock on the window and it pages him!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by nogginthenog
            just tried it too-how long does it take to come back?!!
            After about 30 secs,then you have to visit their wap site with code received in text message to retrieve.