Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    wait till u try and fit a buggy in it lol
    It is only for a while lol till the beast is finished....

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    now that...

That should win Point of the year! If we did that..

A Suzuki wont have the space for that mate.

plus that white one is a bl**dy van!
    haha but I like it....
    I can get the buggy on the roof by the way no problem....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
      It is only for a while lol till the beast is finished....

haha but I like it....
      I can get the buggy on the roof by the way no problem....
      toby greatest respect mate but u say for a while,we all know wot u mean by a while,it's similar to my "wont take long"ps green is a cab so no go on roof,and u will end up spending a fortune on buggy,she won't want it on the roof,trust me

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        toby greatest respect mate but u say for a while,we all know wot u mean by a while,it's similar to my "wont take long"ps green is a cab so no go on roof,and u will end up spending a fortune on buggy,she won't want it on the roof,trust me
        haha well the aim is to get her ready before MM in August..
        don't forget it's in my mates professional garage tho and he is doing work on it too so it's not just my "wont take long"
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
          haha well the aim is to get her ready before MM in August..
          don't forget it's in my mates professional garage tho and he is doing work on it too so it's not just my "wont take long"
          Will all that work be complete by then mate?! Your only talking a few months.

Its going to set you back thousands.

My truck isn't anything too crazy an you dont want to see the bills racked up for it so far. Just mods. No maintenace costs.

Also engine. I can really appreicate the big 5.7ltr V8 with 3 speed but its going to drink fuel worse then your current mpg dip.

I'd give some bl**dy serious thought to going for a lexus V8. Look at vince's.

Fantastic looking install. An Awesome sound coupled with mental power! You wont be looking at bracing everything up to handle the 700bhp you mentioned of the other engine. I'd bet its a hell of alot cheaper too.

plus Vince estimates an approx 25+mpg.

a 5.7ltr V8 will see single figures no matter what you do. Then you have to factor in the cost of buying the engine and gearbox. time working out how its going to fit. Big money in custom propshafts aswell.

vince knows everything you need to know! he said he could do it in 7 days?! (Vince, correct me if thats wrong!)

Well, right away i'd say the goal of MM would be achieveable with a lexus V8.

Go for the yank if you want to mate! Im behind you 100% on all of this! Its going to be awesome. But i am concerned that you'll end up with a very expensive engine thats just chewing everything else apart and getting 5mpg anywhere you go. Unless you want to fit an lpg kit which costs a bomb for an 8 cylinder engine.

Also, Roll cage?!

Is that full external? Exo cage style? or just internal hoop around the B pillar?

Comment

anway poll,stickers??

Comment

Working...
            X