popeye, your gunna be pi$$ed mate!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• popeye, your gunna be pi$$ed mate!!

Just got my stuff from mega hobbys. Same as you got the 4 runner models aint it?

$160 total... no tax! No handling fees... nothing mate!!

WTF happened i do not know!!!

Give it a couple of weeks and the bill will be in the post.
    Happens all the time, DHL, UPS or whoever the shipper uses pays the duty ontheir account and sends the bill to you.
    Sorry to pi$$ on your parade but i've had quite a lot of stuff from states and it's usually the way dude.
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Seems to be a case of luck of the draw which makes the tax a joke, probably all depends on some c### haveing a bad day, well done anyway, (i wont inform the customs and excise

is it the one below? only prob is their LH drive, nice kits tho, got a fujimi landcruiser 80 but its a bit lacking in detail, toy like, the aohima/ tamiya are much better quality post some pics when their built mate
      Attached Files
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Just got my stuff from mega hobbys. Same as you got the 4 runner models aint it?

$160 total... no tax! No handling fees... nothing mate!!

WTF happened i do not know!!!

Maybe something to do with the lower VAT rate? Who knows!

I've never had to pay import duty...............ever!

Wonder what happens if you don't pay it if they send you a demand. Strip search????

Comment

The only time i've ever had an invoice for the tax etc was from ups on the new gear set.

Other then that its always been pay before delivery. I've had loads from the USA thats cost more then these models..

fingers crossed eh!

An Popeye, I already had the big surf model! Mine came with a brown interior!

Got a Lindberg Dodge ram monster truck kit in the same scale as the surf! So should be interesting to compare the them.

An a revell Visible V8. loads of moving parts. put it all together an a lil handle on the front makes everything work!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            The only time i've ever had an invoice for the tax etc was from ups on the new gear set.

Other then that its always been pay before delivery. I've had loads from the USA thats cost more then these models..

fingers crossed eh!

An Popeye, I already had the big surf model! Mine came with a brown interior!

Got a Lindberg Dodge ram monster truck kit in the same scale as the surf! So should be interesting to compare the them.

An a revell Visible V8. loads of moving parts. put it all together an a lil handle on the front makes everything work!

That visible working V8 is excellent, ya need to gear it up to a small battery and switch, be interesting,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
            X