X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    no he said he did have one.
    Quite a long one ...........eat some brown rice , it will make it easier
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      Quite a long one
      Which? The timeframe or otherwise?

Comment

• I used a good number of Toyotas out in Africa and most had jerry cans and wheels mounted on their roof racks to make more room inside. They all, as far as I could tell had one thing in common..... they were all standard trucks (no raised suspension) we didn’t need it and we worked them very hard in real off road conditions ... places where you are likely to be shot if you get stranded at night.
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

• But with no river crossings - obviously - or you petrol boys would cut out half way across...

Now, getting shot, or eaten by crocs, nice choice.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
            But with no river crossings - obviously - or you petrol boys would cut out half way across...
            what do you mean by that,the 1st gen only had to get near a puddle of water and it would conk out if you remember.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by PDR View Post
              places where you are likely to be shot if you get stranded at night.
              Oooh. I used to drive my surf somewhere like that. Hackney.

Comment

• Ha! He thinks he's hard cos he's been to Africa and they shoot people. We've got members from Manchester!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  But with no river crossings - obviously - or you petrol boys would cut out half way across...

Now, getting shot, or eaten by crocs, nice choice.
                  For some strange reason they were mostly diesel engines

At least with Manchester you’re never more than a short walk from civilization or medical help.
                  Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

• Originally posted by PDR View Post
                    At least with Manchester you’re never more than a short walk from civilization

Ever been to Manchester???

I'm a scouser - have listened to 'jokes' about liverpool for years without whining, so you mancs, please dont start bleating

Comment

• Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
                      Alright Bob, I got round to pickin up the Shocks, they came the other day, just got one or 2 more bits to pick up before i go for the swap

and yeah av seen Bobs off roader, pretty cool, thats what made me go for the LC's the lift looked massive...

I drove past yours the other day, sumone appears to have parked yet another 4x4 outside your house haha a big white one

SCCHHDont tell anyone i have one of these parked out side mine i might get barred from the Forum,
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Hilux; 9 December 2008, 22:27.
                      Live Life To The Full

Comment

• Hows the surf camper comingon Bob? Did you manage to get it sorted ok?

Originally posted by Hilux View Post

SCCHHDont tell anyone i have one of these parked out side mine i might get barred from the Forum,
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• ###### hell! Come back from work and find the sort of nonsense I remember so well. Well done all!

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                          I like to have a read
                          Far better to do it at work! To quantify your coprofiscal earnings click this http://www.jboom.com/shite-price/

Spring caps wil be in the post tomorrow Ian

Comment

• Camper

Hi Rich i have put it on hold for several months to account for the colour change.

Bob.
                            Live Life To The Full

Comment

• this threads not nonsense,it makes perfect sense if you read a page ,then skip a few then read a few more then skip a few,then read.............get the picture.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

• A few bottles of Cobra in, it makes perfect sense to me

Comment

Working...
                                X