WARNING if you have NFU insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING if you have NFU insurance

Just tried to get a quote for my Surf with the NFU but was told if the vehicle is used a lot off road their policy will become invalid, I said "ok so it is not then" but she said if I had an accident on the road and they saw it was dirty had a winch (declared) and mud terrains (declared) they would consider NOT paying out!

CRAZY!!!
    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Certainly considering what NFU stands for: National FARMERS Union

So who do Farmers insure their vehicles with?
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

had a nightmare with NFU basicaly i had them agree on the value of the truck
      yet when it was stolen they would still only pay the basic book value
      i had them agree it was worth £3000 at the time a few months down the line
      when it was stolen they said it was only worth £1000 i had six month of arguements with them and ended up with £1200 so had them down as bandids ever since

Comment

N F U won't insure mine as its a grey import how did you get it insured through them i had to go elsewhere.
        loks like i have been told porkie pies
        SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

basicaly if you already have insurance with them they will take an import
          ???????

Comment

Originally posted by spoofer28 View Post
            basicaly if you already have insurance with them they will take an import
            ???????
            i have got 4 buses and 4 vans and one landy,two tractors and an event trailer,and a milk float,plus staff cars through them
            SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Working...
            X