No announcement yet.

Bye Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea bugger that mitsy,as said before were one big family,shirl and i will come up,i'll lend a technical hand and shirl can make the tea.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      yea bugger that mitsy,as said before were one big family,shirl and i will come up,i'll lend a technical hand and shirl can make the tea.
      Your making it really hard for me guys, SHE HAS TO GO. But your both welcome up anytime anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
        Your making it really hard for me guys, SHE HAS TO GO. But your both welcome up anytime anyway.
        i'm lost why would u refuse free help?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          you've always been lost, but thats not the point

Comment

Originally posted by wolf View Post
            you've always been lost, but thats not the point
            that is very true

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              Exactly.
              We're not expecting any payment from you, well maybe a cuppa or two.
              A working truck will fetch more money than a dead one.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                Because i cant put on people like that. I would feel awfull for everyone having to travel so far just to ###### fix my truck again. Theres a credit crunch going on and i cant ask people to come all this way and not get paid. The only way i could do it is if you did do a tech weekend in march maybe then that would give me time to save up and pay for your services. And then theres the question of weather she is worth it. Cant keep spending money on her.

Comment

take the offer, if you still choose to sell her your get more for her

Comment

I have the complete engine bar the turbo out of my J reg 2.4 you can have it if you want it 169000km smokes a little in the morning on first start up but never let me down. Let me know if you want it.
                    Steve.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
                      I have the complete engine bar the turbo out of my J reg 2.4 you can have it if you want it 169000km smokes a little in the morning on first start up but never let me down. Let me know if you want it.
                      Steve.
                      need anymore convincing mitsy?

Comment

Steve.
                        How much do you want for it mate.

Comment

i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure the price is 0 ono

Comment

I don't want anything just glad to see it help someone out.
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I don't mind being ignored, happens all the time, just be sure that your mechanic has correctly diagnosed the problem. Would be a waste of a good motor if it's a silly wee issue.

You need to find out EXACTLY what he means when he says it's dropped a valve.

Valves don't 'drop' gradually, when they 'drop' they've failed catastrophically. If he means one has burned out, the head must already be off to reach that conclusion, so you're half way to fixing it.

Is he a diesel mechanic? If not, he may have mis-diagnosed the problem. Not all IC engines display the same characteristics when they fail.
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I don't want anything just glad to see it help someone out.
                                good man,seriously i'm findin this thread pretty damn touching,so mitsy,free engine and 2 forum gods to fit it?

Comment

Working...
                                X