sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleep

i will be taking possession of a kreg ssrg in the next few days,now what i want to know is how do i get some sleep between now and then????????so far the best thing i have tried is to drink my self into a coma, seems ok for a few hours but then i start getting giddy again!! biggest problem is ringing in to work and telling them why i wont be in(ive got surfitis) they will think iam going nuts....
    CHEERS JOHN................

Originally posted by slim
    i will be taking possession of a kreg ssrg in the next few days,now what i want to know is how do i get some sleep between now and then????????so far the best thing i have tried is to drink my self into a coma, seems ok for a few hours but then i start getting giddy again!! biggest problem is ringing in to work and telling them why i wont be in(ive got surfitis) they will think iam going nuts....

Lay back and dream at those less fortunate 4x4 owners and their admiring glances at your motor. Having that something a little bit different from the norm, you can see that big grin on your face now, it never goes away, sleep well, goodnight.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Working...
    X