No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii or XBOX 360 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii everytime. Just pure fun. The other two are for geeks.

Comment

I know no one on this forum would do such a thing, but you can't mod a PS3!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        I know no one on this forum would do such a thing, but you can't mod a PS3!
        u sure?mine is chipped

Comment

if you are after both www.cashconverters.co.uk have some cheap consoles going.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            u sure?mine is chipped
            Mmmm, might have to double check that info mate. I'm sure I read it wasn't possible yet.

Comment

Mmmm, might have to double check that info mate. I'm sure I read it wasn't possible yet.
              tis possible although i dont really use that part of it much,loads of old games stored in my memory on there but tbh ps3 games just blow me away graphically so never touch them,also im one of the lucky few that has on that plays ps2 games to

Comment

Wii.. great fun for a bit! But after a while it will rarely get any use.

The games on it are all a bit so-so. Anything thats not just wave the controller around doesn't work so well so theres nothing with any content or story. Graphics are old school chips etc so its very, very poor.

PS3. More expensive then a 360 premium, pretty much the same games with a few fantastic exclusives. Cross platform titles, Call of duty - Far cry - Fallout 3 all look noticably worse on the PS3.
                Its a HELL of lot harder to make games for so the developers get lazy.

Graphics on it are some of the best ive ever seen, All apart from Crysis being run on very high on all settings!!

Xbox 360. Cheaper, Loads and loads of cheap titles, cross platform titles are visually better. Fantastic exclusives like Gears of War!!!

I've got all of them so im in a pretty decent place to give my opinions!

Personally its Xbox every time. There all great consoles an each have there moments of being mind blowing! Just the 360 offers the best bang for buck!

360 an gears of war 2 an fallout 3 would keep a more mature gamer going for hours!!!!

Comment

Thx RodLeach, you've just made my decision for me!!!!
                  "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Originally posted by EvH View Post
                    Thx RodLeach, you've just made my decision for me!!!!
                    So you're having a Wii eh?

Comment

So you're having a Wii eh?
                      Yeah, but it will have to wait until next year!!!
                      "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

i've had all 3 too. i my opion ps3 is the best graphics wise, xbox 360 is better for game selection( has more driving games) and wii is ok if your just after a laugh. currently i own a 360 but am thinking about going back too the ps3 as the 360 needs to be brought back up to date to compete with the others.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf View Post
                          i've had all 3 too. i my opion ps3 is the best graphics wise, xbox 360 is better for game selection( has more driving games) and wii is ok if your just after a laugh. currently i own a 360 but am thinking about going back too the ps3 as the 360 needs to be brought back up to date to compete with the others.
                          Did you have the 360 Arcade or the 360 Pro?
                          "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Did you have the 360 Arcade or the 360 Pro?
                            got the pro at the moment. it's good don't get me wrong. but to me the ps3 outshines it in almost all ways.

Comment

Thx Wolf! I still think I'll go for the XBOX (the lucky bugger!!)
                              "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Thx Wolf! I still think I'll go for the XBOX (the lucky bugger!!)
                                genral wise it's the best option

Comment

Working...
                                X