stein is not for sale ....unless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
    I love this thread, A for Sale truck thats not for sale but getting sold cos its not for sale so it up for sale
    in all honesty its the "i reacon i got the better deal,i think i can make profit here so i'll try and sell it,but try and make out i'm just tryin it to see wot happens incase i don't get any good offers"thread

Comment

I don't want it.........or do i

NO

yes

no

yes

no

yo

nes

oh bugger it i'm off to bed
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

does it come with a pot to pi$$ in?

i'd buy it just for that!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I have a 2004 100cc RAM quad which is not for sale, but can be taken away on a 100 year lease for £350.

Who knew getting round the listing fees was this easy, cheers mate nice one
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            I have a 2004 100cc RAM quad which is not for sale, but can be taken away on a 100 year lease for £350.

Who knew getting round the listing fees was this easy, cheers mate nice one
            I dont want to buy/rent it, but do u do finance, im only asking out of curiosity but if u do, do finance i will buy it, but im still not interested but only if u do finance

Comment

Someone is going to step in at some point & put an end to this thread.

But in the meantime, anybody else got nothing to sell.

Im not after a middle section exhaust for my 3rd gen & it must not be in good condition.

No cash waiting.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                in all honesty its the "i reacon i got the better deal,i think i can make profit here so i'll try and sell it,but try and make out i'm just tryin it to see wot happens incase i don't get any good offers"thread
                wtf
                i wish i hadnt bothered mentioning it on here now,
                i thought id put up a post about it being on ebay as i knew that someone would spot it on ebay and put a link with with comments like "oo look whats for sale already blah blah blah"
                and yes if i got offered the righ money i would sell it, if not ill keep it , simple as ,
                no loss either way , and if it doesnt sell im planning a respray , company graphics etc ,

yes im tired and cranky
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

You must admit mate its been a laugh, hope it sells for what your asking for it, if not looking forward to seeing pics of the new colour.

see that was a sencible reply.
                  If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

lol
                    it has been funny watching the replies
                    and i dont really care what what anyone thinks, i know what i posted and why , and thats all that matters
                    i go through mad moments with cars , hence why ive had 10 cars in the last couple of years lol
                    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                      wtf
                      i wish i hadnt bothered mentioning it on here now,
                      i thought id put up a post about it being on ebay as i knew that someone would spot it on ebay and put a link with with comments like "oo look whats for sale already blah blah blah"
                      and yes if i got offered the righ money i would sell it, if not ill keep it , simple as ,
                      no loss either way , and if it doesnt sell im planning a respray , company graphics etc ,

yes im tired and cranky
                      lol which there saying now
                      all in good humour
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

For sale or not I think the 5k BIN is about 3.5k over the odds for a 20 year old 2wd pick up.

There's a mint crew cab on a 54 plate near me for 6, it's in black too. I was tempted but it's the wrong side of Christmas, and mines just got a new ticket. If it's still there in the new year . . . and I can talk myself into 400squid tax a year I'll be making them an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge View Post
                          For sale or not I think the 5k BIN is about 3.5k over the odds for a 20 year old 2wd pick up.
                          I think that's kind of the point....

Anyway, I don't own any kind of vehicle. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                            I think that's kind of the point....

Anyway, I don't own any kind of vehicle. Any takers?
                            How much do you want?
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Stick it on ebay with a reserve of 25K, that will answer your question
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                                i love it

stein is not for sale officialy but would be at the right price basically
                                someones offered me their right testicle for it now, lol

well they said they would sell their right testicle to get it lol

dont know why its their right and not their left
                                I'll give ya both of mine for it, there no feckin use to me anyway
                                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                                X