recall done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    never had mine go yet,but i do keep saying to myself to keep parts back as spares for myself but i keep selling them
    i think ill hang,get your tailgate then do a major service in feb,do all the belts and steering idler then,just plain skint now still atleast i got thru this month

Comment

for the sake of a tenner it is worth trying the bushes first tho
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        I'll have to look into this recall doings sometime, so many conflicting reports, some good some bad, (the treatment you get i mean)
        Hey Ian, had the recall done on me old Truck n no such thing like luxuries, (I'm a no frills person ....) Can't complain, well pleased n a superb job on the recall tho
        (Thats all I'm interested in)
        Just waiting for Toyota GB to get back to me regarding me new truck....

There's always a Payback .... But don't expect a warning !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

So to enquire about haveing it done do i call toyota uk or our local stealer
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hmm I think I need to do this too.

Comment

There is more info on the Forum somewhere... just can't find it atmo !!!!

From my first dealings with Toyota GB (regarding Recall) n the Forum info, I contacted Toyota GB Customer Services n asked for Customer Relations regarding Relay Rod "Recall" (have your full Vin number to hand)
              Tel... 01737363633
              They should give ya a 6 digit reference number n if they dont give their name ask for it.
              Good Luck
              Jess

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                There is more info on the Forum somewhere... just can't find it atmo !!!!

From my first dealings with Toyota GB (regarding Recall) n the Forum info, I contacted Toyota GB Customer Services n asked for Customer Relations regarding Relay Rod "Recall" (have your full Vin number to hand)
                Tel... 01737363633
                They should give ya a 6 digit reference number n if they dont give their name ask for it.
                Good Luck
                Jess

Cheers Jess, i'll have to get that sorted out soon as it's back on the road

Comment

No Problem Ian ... ain't ya finished that yet ??
                  Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a warning !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                    No Problem Ian ... ain't ya finished that yet ??
                    Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a warning !!!!
                    I've been plumbing in a bathroom suit last week and got talked into tileing it this week, still it's paying for the lift more or less,
                    longer bolts arrived today, tyres are on the rims, apart from a panard rod or drop bracket i have everything i need, itching to get on with it

Comment

Working...
                    X