tyre size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks stormforce

is it just a case of pooring straight into tank or does it need to be pre mixed do i need a fuel heater

what does it run like

like you said my main reasons where the high fuel costs but as there coming down may leave it for a bit at least until they start raping us again on fuel

know anything about the rear dimister

cheers jon

Comment

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
      thanks stormforce

is it just a case of pooring straight into tank or does it need to be pre mixed do i need a fuel heater

what does it run like

like you said my main reasons where the high fuel costs but as there coming down may leave it for a bit at least until they start raping us again on fuel

know anything about the rear dimister

cheers jon
      Just pour it in to the tank.I don't have a fuel heater or anything and if i do a long run then i just fill the tank right up on it
      Mine runs fine on it but all trucks are different so just start with say 15l and build it up till the truck runs rough and then knock the % back a bit

Have you checked the conectors inside the tailgate as they may of rusted through
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yeah both the element and switch are ok according to the meter any ideas on where the relay is

cheers jon
        Last edited by BAV1; 24 November 2008, 23:53.

Comment

hi all tyres on the way thanks for help and opinions one last question

what tyre pressure

thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
          X