Big day tomorrow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big day tomorrow!!

Surfs going in for its check over at 12 tomorrow!!

I know i shouldn't be but im bl**dy nervous

The rear bumper hangs about an inch lower on the n/s then the o/s. So that will need looking at.

Also need to get the rear tyre checked out make sure its still sound. It took a big hit from the other car.

on a plus the new PC turns up tomorrow!!

Im going to be keeping my fingers crossed that any issues the surf have are just bumper related. The garage doing the checks are apparently sh!t.

So they wont be allowed to repair anything as far as im concerned.

wish me luck!!

good luck matey

Comment

I took my bike in on saturday morning for her MOT, was well nervous, i stood there glarring at him whle he worked haha ,,, she passed with flying colours though

anyway Good luck mate

Comment

cheers mate!

Im pretty impressed with how well it stood up after the impact!!

Unless its all fallen to bits somewhere else... then i wont be so impressed

Comment

aaarggh

So far its been a sh!t day!!!

Truck seems ok but the rear bumper needs to be replaced. I dont trust the garage for sh!t so i need to organise sorting it out myself!

I cant get hold of the insurance company at the moment.

An to make matters worse the pc isnt going to be delivered now till later this week!!

Im sposed to call some bloke aswell an i've lost his frigging number!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            aaarggh

So far its been a sh!t day!!!

Truck seems ok but the rear bumper needs to be replaced. I dont trust the garage for sh!t so i need to organise sorting it out myself!

I cant get hold of the insurance company at the moment.

An to make matters worse the pc isnt going to be delivered now till later this week!!

Im sposed to call some bloke aswell an i've lost his frigging number!!
            Glad in a way it's not just me had a shOte day....was startin' to get paranoid. Sorry to hear your troubles though Rod.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
              Glad in a way it's not just me had a shOte day....was startin' to get paranoid. Sorry to hear your troubles though Rod.
              Cheers bibs! Not having a good time either?!

Got my gran out of hospital the other day... now shes gone mad again!!

Like groundhog week this.

On a plus the insurance company are sending me a cheque so i can sort all the repairs out for myself! Which is good.

Ups with the downs eh?!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                Cheers bibs! Not having a good time either?!

Got my gran out of hospital the other day... now shes gone mad again!!

Like groundhog week this.

On a plus the insurance company are sending me a cheque so i can sort all the repairs out for myself! Which is good.

Ups with the downs eh?!
                Aw bless - hope she is ok. Pants matey but hey - life goes on as they say.

How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

glad yr truck is ok

Comment

Good Day

Hi had a good day today my old 2.4T/D offroad Surf passed its MOT with only an advisory ie: Handbrake needs taking up abit.
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                    X