Power windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power windows

So a couple of weeks ago I notice that the rear window has stop working using the switch on the centre console. The key worked from so I assume it's the switch must be burnt out or something.

SO I strip out most of the interior and test the switch which of course operates fine but I coudn't find a power supply to the switch so i check the fuses etc etc ...... all to no avail

So I decide that the power supply to the switch must have a break in it some were in the loom and plan to run a new supply to the switch.

Well today my daughter wanted me to drop her off and as it's was quite warm she tried to open the window which woudn't because of course the power window switch was off which incidently works for the rear window.

Idiot of the Year or what
    ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Another one bites the dust LOL weve all been there mate
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasurf
      So a couple of weeks ago I notice that the rear window has stop working using the switch on the centre console. The key worked from so I assume it's the switch must be burnt out or something.

SO I strip out most of the interior and test the switch which of course operates fine but I coudn't find a power supply to the switch so i check the fuses etc etc ...... all to no avail

So I decide that the power supply to the switch must have a break in it some were in the loom and plan to run a new supply to the switch.

Well today my daughter wanted me to drop her off and as it's was quite warm she tried to open the window which woudn't because of course the power window switch was off which incidently works for the rear window.

Idiot of the Year or what
      you're not the first!...
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        you're not the first!...

and won't be the last
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Working...
        X