Putting My Old 31" Tyres & Wheels Up For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting My Old 31" Tyres & Wheels Up For Sale

The old wheels and tyres are taking up too much space and will no doubt just lie in the shed gathering dust. I'm happy with the 33" Marshals so I'm putting the 31's up for sale.

I have posted in the For Sale section and sent my fee to Nigel so it should be live in the next few days.

I was in two minds wether to keep them, and pound to a penny if they sell I'll regret it, but they take up too much room to store them.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Ad is now live.

Comment

They do look nice! if i had'nt already found my crags i 'd have had em, are they actual split rims Jim or the ones with sort of rivits in? just wondering if they could be reversed,
      i see you done this advertiseing wheels before!! get em wet before you take the pics, always makes em look good
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

They aren't split rims Ian, they just look like them! As for the tyres being wet, you know me mate I couldn't put a picture of a dirty tyre in my ad, it just goes against the grain!

Think I've advertised them too close to Christmas though, people just don't have the money spare, no problem though as I'm in no rush to sell. (Although they would make a nice Christmas present!)
        Last edited by Scorpion; 25 November 2008, 10:01.

Comment

Working...
        X