No announcement yet.

Electronic Cigarettes! - Brilliant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave up for five years, stress with this labour gov cock up back too 20 a day till christmas. Now 3 rolups ish a day

You had to go outside graham. you man or mouse
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
      Gave up for five years, stress with this labour gov cock up back too 20 a day till christmas. Now 3 rolups ish a day

You had to go outside graham. you man or mouse
      eek eek ...got any cheese ??
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Well, nearly at the end of day one with the e-cig, its been one of those f-in days where nothing has gone right, almost went & bought 20 regal this aft but resisted & stuck with the e-cig.

Hope i have a better day tomorrow.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Re

Well?

How are you all getting on?

I am still off the fags since 19th November!

Have started running again!

Breathing is 100%, heartrate is 100%, leg muscles = Fecked!

###### legs always let me down, get really painful calves and the legs turn to jelly!

I blame all those years of running in combat boots!

Anyhow, I did have a few puffs from time to time, NO INHALING I just fancied the taste!

Gary

Comment

Well its been two weeks & not touched a normal cig, not even wanted too either.

This e-cig is a little miracle, every time i get the urge for a smoke i just have a couple of tokes on it & im fine.

The big test was last weekend when i went out on the town, even after a skin full & a curry i still Did'nt have a normal fag.

Im pretty certain that this is the end of smoking for me, not only health wise but you don't realize how much you stank of smoke, not to mention the money im saving.

If any of you are concidering stopping smoking, please please please give this a go, i tried everything in the past but this is by far the best thing to help you quit.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Re

WELL DONE MATE!

I thought it was only me that thought they were brilliant!

What flavour are you using and what strength?

I'm on 24mg Marlboro (nice) and 24mg Virginia (lovely!)

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                  Well its been two weeks & not touched a normal cig, not even wanted too either.

This e-cig is a little miracle, every time i get the urge for a smoke i just have a couple of tokes on it & im fine.

The big test was last weekend when i went out on the town, even after a skin full & a curry i still Did'nt have a normal fag.

Im pretty certain that this is the end of smoking for me, not only health wise but you don't realize how much you stank of smoke, not to mention the money im saving.

If any of you are concidering stopping smoking, please please please give this a go, i tried everything in the past but this is by far the best thing to help you quit.
                  Originally posted by hellmett View Post
                  WELL DONE MATE!

I thought it was only me that thought they were brilliant!

What flavour are you using and what strength?

I'm on 24mg Marlboro (nice) and 24mg Virginia (lovely!)

Well done you guys, keep it up it gets easier the longer you hold out.

Ex smoker Gman
                  If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X