Attn Growler and Don Logan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Growler and Don Logan

heya guys, couple of questions. Who's got the beefiest truck outta of the three of us? And Fancy meeting up in on the way and going down in convoy? I'll be coming down from Maidenhead.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Mine isn't up to much yet just standard with A/T's...

Could meet up on the way, i'm in Crowthorne near Bracknell...

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
      heya guys, couple of questions. Who's got the beefiest truck outta of the three of us? And Fancy meeting up in on the way and going down in convoy? I'll be coming down from Maidenhead.

Would be good to meet up on way down. I'll be travelling down from Birmingham so most likely to use M5, A419, A346, A345 as it seems to be my shortest route. Don't know how this fits in with your travel plans. As for the beefiest truck not too sure as can't remember yours from RTTS other than break down. This is how mine looks on a good day out

If you feel it is the one to go for then put it forward. I trust the organisers to not plan anything too evil but then again i don't really know them that well

P.S It had to be recovered by one of them land r....... things with a winch

Comment

dont worry,the events we have planned will not damage your truck in any way,bio is trying to loose his reputation as a surf killer.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
          Mine isn't up to much yet just standard with A/T's...

Could meet up on the way, i'm in Crowthorne near Bracknell...
          I'll be going M4, A33, M3, A303 so Don can meet you in Baisingstoke if you like.

Originally posted by Growler View Post
          Would be good to meet up on way down. I'll be travelling down from Birmingham so most likely to use M5, A419, A346, A345 as it seems to be my shortest route. Don't know how this fits in with your travel plans. As for the beefiest truck not too sure as can't remember yours from RTTS other than break down. This is how mine looks on a good day out

If you feel it is the one to go for then put it forward. I trust the organisers to not plan anything too evil but then again i don't really know them that well

P.S It had to be recovered by one of them land r....... things with a winch
          Lol yeah, it was my truck that was rescued by everyone on the RTTS. I'll go for your's being the beefiest, did your's make it up the hill at Baldhu?

Comment

Er, i haven't lived here long so don't really know the surrounding areas, but i know i go through Sandhurst then Camberley and end up on the M3. Is there anywhere on the M3 we can meet?

Comment

why not meet them at fleet services

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                bio is trying to loose his reputation as a surf killer.
                Like that'll ever happen.

Comment

Cheers pal
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    Cheers pal

Comment

Er, i haven't lived here long so don't really know the surrounding areas, but i know i go through Sandhurst then Camberley and end up on the M3. Is there anywhere on the M3 we can meet?
                      Hi Don

Looks like i'll be meeting up with you at the pub but from your route you should be able to meet up with Chaos at Fleet Services I would think

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                        I'll be going M4, A33, M3, A303 so Don can meet you in Baisingstoke if you like.

Lol yeah, it was my truck that was rescued by everyone on the RTTS. I'll go for your's being the beefiest, did your's make it up the hill at Baldhu?
                        Didn't give the hill a try mate, Waiting till i got some bigger wheels next year before i try for it

Comment

Yeah can meet on southbound fleet services.

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                          Didn't give the hill a try mate, Waiting till i got some bigger wheels next year before i try for it
                          I got nearly to the top, earlier in the year with Supersurf and SV1000.

Comment

Working...
                          X