No announcement yet.

The 33's Are On! (Long Story)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its on the inside edge of it then if its trimmed right it won't really notice to much.
    I trimmed mine back about 10mm from the inside edge up to nothing about 1-2" high.A bit of rub down and they didn't look to bad.If i get some more in i'll let you know but they can be sods to get off tho and you could damage them more than you would by trimming them up
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Chris, how's it going mate? We need another Weardale! As for altering diff ratios, it's out of my league mate!

Cheers Richard, I think one of the extensions is a little split anyway. I'll definitely try your suggestion and trim a little away. It only catches the inner edge. Time to dig out the Dremmel, methinks.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Don't risk getting in trouble with the law - sell the spacers !!!!

(Will a tenner be OK ?????)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Don't risk getting in trouble with the law - sell the spacers !!!!

(Will a tenner be OK ?????)

Ooo, your so close to my asking price (NOT)!

Comment

It's only an arsey police constable ya need worry about, last mot the guy tried to find out if it was a failure but could'nt fine any mention of it in his little book of rules, anyway you can always add a bit of rubber trim to the tops of the arches
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

you right Ian it is nothing to do with the mot and cannot be failed on it if the tyres stick out pass the arches.It's only if you get a shitty police officer that ask/tells you to get the arches changed
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Oi !

Leave it out guys - I'm on for a cheap set of spacers !!!!!

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Glad things turned out good mate!!

Truck looks bl**dy amazing on the 33's with those wheels!

Very tasty!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight View Post
                    Looking good Jim!

Our Canadian friend is refering to altering the differential ratios.

cheers,
                    chris
                    Not that much of an issue with 33s / 3L really. Wouldn't want to go any bigger though because I like to be able to accelerate faster than the pace of evolution.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

shall i get a pair of these marshals or wait untill the 21st of january for the khumos? or do i spend the extra £ and get some bfg's?
                      Last edited by surf-wejd; 17 November 2008, 14:02.

Comment

how much would you want for the wheel spacers, i have some nice 5" wide arches on mine!!!

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
                          how much would you want for the wheel spacers, i have some nice 5" wide arches on mine!!!
                          sorry just noticed you said that you are keeping the spacers. but if there is anyone else out there who has any for sale please inform me, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
                            shall i get a pair of these marshals or wait untill the 21st of january for the khumos? or do i spend the extra £ and get some bfg's?
                            The Marshals seem fine to me mate, as I said they're a pretty good ride on tarmac, the only difference is in road noise levels.

I see Rod (who is a tyre guru) believes they are the same or very simiar to Kumhos, it's all a matter of preference and to be honest I'm very happy with the Marshals.

Sorry about the spacers, they would have gone on sale if I hadn't been temped to the dark side by Richard and co! I'm taking a Dremel to the arches this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                            X