LC Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    It's a lot easier if you cut the bottom off the bumpstop too. Hacksaw or a woodsaw you aren't fussy about will do. Err, improves articulation too....
    I was thinking of sawing a bit off all of em Charlie cheers, anything to improve my articulation, then i need to improve my spelling
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Biggest expense I think its havionh with me is having to change form an insurer that doesnt allow mods to one that does!

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
        Biggest expense I think its havionh with me is having to change form an insurer that doesnt allow mods to one that does!
        I'm thinking Ians insurer is OK with mods.....
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
          I'm thinking Ians insurer is OK with mods.....
          I think they over charge him anyway, just in case there's a sale on at Hammerite or Phenoptix.

Comment

Ummm wot mods?
            their ok with it, some of em just use it as an excuse to jack up the premium

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              I don't think it's necessarily strength that Apache has a large amount of...

More a gut full of ale and curry.
              That is what I was alluding to. Ian is just too polite.

I'll be letting GWH in on the secret of our wonderful local curry house on monday night too.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Well they arrived! my god how am i gonna compress them?? there fricken solid, going to be cacking myself doing this i know

Comment

got 2 pairs of heavy duty compressors I could send to you if you cover thye postage if you can post them back fairly rapidly after?

Alternatively find the nearest chavette and ask her to sit on them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    Without nipping out and looking is there enough "slack" on the stock break hose to cope with the extra 2" ish lc springs?

I only ask as this is quickly esculating, new +2 shocks all round, break hoses,
                    once i've paid to have the tyres changed over and mot that'll be me tapped out again, shocks i can possibly do as and when but break hose cant wait
                    Hi mate I fitted +2'' springs on 2.4 and thers's plenty of slack in the flexi
                    pipe.
                    If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
                      Hi mate I fitted +2'' springs on 2.4 and thers's plenty of slack in the flexi
                      pipe.
                      Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                        got 2 pairs of heavy duty compressors I could send to you if you cover thye postage if you can post them back fairly rapidly after?

Alternatively find the nearest chavette and ask her to sit on them for you.
                        I'll see how it goes mate, thanks,

if i find a chavette it wont be the springs i'll have her sitting on

Comment

Working...
                        X