Model Hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Here's mine Ian, took about six days to arrive and was well packaged.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aoshima-Toyota-4...QQcmdZViewItem
    Vince! just looked at that link and saw this!!,
    on feb -12-08 PT at 17:33:02 PST the seller added the following information,
    NO UK BUYERS

(did'nt ya pay him?)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      ha ha lol,ok let me rephrase,as snazzy name for the airbrushing(in the hope it takes off etc,so needs to be catchy),all ive come up with so far is Dark Dezigns,remember will hopefully mostly be doing skulls,flames etc
      Summat Gothic then, Goths are us

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Summat Gothic then, Goths are us
        do i look like wodders lol,oooooohh just had a thought plain and simple "grim reaper" hmmm

Comment

Vince! just looked at that link and saw this!!,
          on feb -12-08 PT at 17:33:02 PST the seller added the following information,
          NO UK BUYERS

(did'nt ya pay him?)
          Hehehe!! I got mine three years ago, might be a different seller from what I remember. Come to think of it, mine came from California.

Just type 'Aoshima 4Runner' into google.

Comment

Hehehe!! I got mine three years ago, might be a different seller from what I remember. Come to think of it, mine came from California.

Just type 'Aoshima 4Runner' into google.

Will do, i thought "just my bl00dy luck" have you finished it yet?

Comment

Will do, i thought "just my bl00dy luck" have you finished it yet?

Nope. The body is painted though, burgundy of course.

Check out this finished one...
              http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t531212.html

I like the under body protection.

Comment

What scale's that Ian, is it R/C? this'll be a static display i want to do,
                i was sure there were more kits of em out there,

also ment to ask if anyone had problems with these far east sellers,
                Not to sure what scale it is, Its about 6 inches long, 2 inches wide and about 2 inches tall. No its not r/c, you just put 2 AA batteries in and turn a switch on the bottom of it and it drives forward. Its more of a toy than a model, its got big tyres but no real under body details.
                I got it from from Hong Kong and had no problems at all, will try and post a picture.
                Working at last.......

Comment

That looks nice, you do realise i'll be "muddying up" my trucks, hope this dose'nt effect my shiney status in the real world

Been haveing a quick google and so far their all in japan plus the one that dose'nt like brits will keep lookin tho

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mini surf.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1249953
                    This one...
                    Working at last.......

Comment

that reminds me ian you still got that mack and lowloader?
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                        [ATTACH]25892[/ATTACH]
                        This one...
                        Yeah mate, thats the one, knew i'd seen one like that on ebay, perhaps there out of stock, i think it's an oldish release, if i dont find one like that i'll get the stock version and alter it, it's the bigger mud tyres that'll be the prob,
                        i can make the winch bumper from styreen sheet &rod

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                          that reminds me ian you still got that mack and lowloader?
                          Afraid not Mark, it went quite a while back, got fed up with sticking bits back on after the missis dusted round there,

Comment

Ive built them all. Not done exactly a um.... amazing job!! The monster one still needs finishing.

It had a brown interior so i tinted the lil plastic windows

but then i messed up the paint!! So its been put on hold

(just got the diagram mate, Thanks!! )

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                              Ive built them all. Not done exactly a um.... amazing job!! The monster one still needs finishing.

It had a brown interior so i tinted the lil plastic windows

but then i messed up the paint!! So its been put on hold

(just got the diagram mate, Thanks!! )
                              You should have got L.A.S. to build them, they would have been finished by............................ .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .........................I dunno, insert time frame here.......................... ....

Comment

You should have got L.A.S. to build them, they would have been finished by............................ .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .........................I dunno, insert time frame here.......................... ....

Comment

Working...
                                X