100 Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Miles

That's how far I've ridden my (push) bike in the last three days. Not been on it properly for a few months. My legs hurt....

out of car credits already?lol

Comment

Hardly. Everytime I try to make a booking, they only have the PT Cruiser left. I'd rather walk. On lava.

I've got a Porsche 928 for Christmas time though. 4.7l V8

I work across lots of sites and estates in central London, so bike is quicker than car for me. Done 19 site visits already this week though...

Comment

Soak ya bits in some of this, dont do any good but feels good
        Attached Files
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          That's how far I've ridden my (push) bike in the last three days. Not been on it properly for a few months. My legs hurt....
          Out of curiosity, Have you taken to the uniform? The utterly ridiculous Lycra shorts, the silly pointy plastic hat. the unflattering figure hugging top and the rucksack, or do you just dress kinda normal. Ive got the impression that riding a bike without that silly get up is possibly illegal these days.

Bring back the flat cap and cycle clips I say

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Out of curiosity, Have you taken to the uniform? The utterly ridiculous Lycra shorts, the silly pointy plastic hat. the unflattering figure hugging top and the rucksack, or do you just dress kinda normal. Ive got the impression that riding a bike without that silly get up is possibly illegal these days.

Bring back the flat cap and cycle clips I say

Bogus
            T-shirt and work trousers with a pair of trainers and my work shirt in my bag for when I get to site.

Funny, I was looking at people wearing all that stuff today and wondering how many of them ride more than 3 or 4 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              T-shirt and work trousers with a pair of trainers and my work shirt in my bag for when I get to site.

Funny, I was looking at people wearing all that stuff today and wondering how many of them ride more than 3 or 4 miles.
              Phew! For some strange reason Im releived to hear that. If you had said that you were a wearer of the uniform, Im not sure I could have enjoyed any of your future posts. They would somehow have no longer seemed incisive, informative or humorous. They would have looked the ramblings of a badly dressed prat on a bike.

Ok Ok, a bit OTT with the incisive, informative, humorous stuff but you get my meaning

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
              X