Lucifer update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer update

Well the engine and gearbox are in and bolted up. The pedal box is in and clutch pedal working. Front prop is on and is now the correct length. Rear prop needs to be lengthened by about 3". Headers are proving to be a nightmare. 4 sets I have bought and not one fit. Even standard SD1 manifolds are too big. I have a set from am mgb gt v8 than will fit if I point them forwards. I also have a mate thats an excellent fabricator. If I can twist his arm he may make me a set.
    Oh and look what I just bought.
    monstercreations.org.uk

HEEHEHEHE,GLAD TO HEAR IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD PROBLEMS WITH HEADERS.ambulance ones fit if you turn one round back to front.nice holley,is it a 390cfm.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      HEEHEHEHE,GLAD TO HEAR IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD PROBLEMS WITH HEADERS.ambulance ones fit if you turn one round back to front.nice holley,is it a 390cfm.
      Yes it is double pumper.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
        Yes it is double pumper.
        mechanical or servo.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Servo I think I don't get it untill Monday.
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Oh yeah Mark do you know is a differance between an auto v8 starter motor and a manual? and don't suppose you got one you want to sell have you.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
              Oh yeah Mark do you know is a differance between an auto v8 starter motor and a manual? and don't suppose you got one you want to sell have you.
              theres a couple of different starters out there mate,do you know what adaptor plate you have.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                theres a couple of different starters out there mate,do you know what adaptor plate you have.
                Not sure on the adaptor plate I have an SD1 engine with a Milner bell housing and the flywheel was adapted lightened and balanced by Prodrive, the clutch is Dihatsu. I also have the broken starter will that have a serial number or something on it?
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

These might help with exhaust http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Exhaust-Manifo...1%7C240%3A1318 ??
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
                    Thanks I have a pair of them that I bought off eblag and are back on because they did'nt fit
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

This any good?
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting

I know you need two, but they might have another if it fits.

Comment

Thanks Vince I had allready looked at that seems a lot of money to spend just to try it. Pity, its only just up the road from me as well.
                        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Vince what headers did you use? Did you have any problems with them fouling the top wish bones?
                          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Finaly managed to get some lovely headers from RPI for a hundread quid.

Also got the Holley filter from the states today, so bolted it straight on.
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X