• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Like !!!

Now this looks like it can go ANYWHERE

What a cracker

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

I WANT THAT TRUCK!!!
    wow.
    black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Comment

That truck is the same colour as mine. That has got me thinking. I think I'll ship mine to the states, leave it outside his house and drive his away. D'ya think he'll notice?
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        That truck is the same colour as mine. That has got me thinking. I think I'll ship mine to the states, leave it outside his house and drive his away. D'ya think he'll notice?

only by the fact, that he'll sit in the drivers seat, and some bright spark has moved the steering wheel to the other side

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          Watch his face when he opens the bonnet !!!!!!!!!!!
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

That bonnet is so cool. Me wants that!
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
              That bonnet is so cool. Me wants that!
              Had a flip front like that on my Mini, really makes access easy, especially if you have removable hinges on the front so you can just take the whole lot off.

Should be easy enough to do on a Surf as none of the front body panels are stressed. Case of removing all the panels (Wings, bonnet, front panel) weld together (making sure to allow for the normal gaps and fill with body solder or filler), Weld in a hinge support frame between the front rails and fit hinges to it and the front panel bottom.

Bobs you uncle.

Then you just need to fit some Dzuz fasteners at the bulkhed end to hold it closed.

Mind you sounds easier than it actually would be, but anyone handy with a welder, spray gun etc plus a good level of bravery could do it.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X