Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy problem

Hi all
    I was wondering whether anyone had any ideas on how to keep whatever is in the back of the surf away from prying eyes. I have the tinted rear windows but they arnt much cop. I promised my wife i would keep my fishing gear in the back so it wouldnt clutter up our 2 bed flat but i'm a bit reluctant to do this as im pretty sure curiousity would get the better of our local "boys in the hood" and not only would my fishing gear go walkies but i would also need to mend broken windows / locks etc. Any ideas?

What you need is a load cover HILUX bob does them for around £135 ive got one as i had the same problem. its an original toyota one
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

ah ha

Sounds like the very thing i need - got any pics of yours so i can see what they look like?

Comment

oh and..

Apologies for being thick but how do i contact Hilux Bob? He doesnt seem to be in the members list, altho there is Hilux Mike and Hilux Will - any relations do you think?

Comment

i'll get hold of him for you. he goes under the name HILUX
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Cheers marky

Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              What you need is a load cover HILUX bob does them for around £135 ive got one as i had the same problem. its an original toyota one
              Two estate cars were broken into next to each because they had load covers fitted in over the load area . Thing is there was nothing under the covers . You are no better covering the area to hind things or not .They broke in thinking something was under the cover .
              If you have nothing under it , leave it open .

Rick
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by MrHankey
                Much appreciated.
                ive spoken to bob he has none at the moment but he is hoping to get some more soon
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Mr Hankey - are you a Christmas poo?

(come on the South Park fans know what we mean!!)

Comment

What do you mean "a" Christmas poo? Theres only one!

Mr Hankey, The Christmas Poo
                    Small and Brown, he comes from you
                    Sit on the toilet, here he comes
                    Squeeze him tween your festive buns!
                    A present from down below
                    Speading joy with a 'howdy ho'!
                    He's seen the love inside of you
                    Cos he's a piece of poo!

Comment

Originally posted by MrHankey
                      Hi all
                      I was wondering whether anyone had any ideas on how to keep whatever is in the back of the surf away from prying eyes. I have the tinted rear windows but they arnt much cop. I promised my wife i would keep my fishing gear in the back so it wouldnt clutter up our 2 bed flat but i'm a bit reluctant to do this as im pretty sure curiousity would get the better of our local "boys in the hood" and not only would my fishing gear go walkies but i would also need to mend broken windows / locks etc. Any ideas?
                      Gawd man , are you off your trolley ?

Fishing gear in the back of the surf ....what a recipe for disaster....unless you only use telescopic rods....how are you going to hide it ??
                      I'm pretty sure insurance wouldn't cover you to store it in the car...& have you seen how much the windows cost for these things.
                      Keep your tackle in the bedroom & let the missus kip in the surf
                      Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
                        Gawd man , are you off your trolley ?

Fishing gear in the back of the surf ....what a recipe for disaster....unless you only use telescopic rods....how are you going to hide it ??
                        I'm pretty sure insurance wouldn't cover you to store it in the car...& have you seen how much the windows cost for these things.
                        Keep your tackle in the bedroom & let the missus kip in the surf
                        didn't wanna mis-read that!!... could have said keep your tackle in the missus!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                        X