will_i_get_paint_in_halfords_c ode_1a5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
    The touch up pens are only 12.5ml, you can get 100ml from halfords for around £7 and i asked for a empty touch up pen to use as an additional brush/nib. so i can keep filling it up when i need it.
    I sell Genuine Land Rover parts for a living & the spray cans cost exactly the same as a touch up pen....around £5.00 as well.

The point I am trying to make is that it's always worth checking the genuine prices from your dealer as they are not always more expensive or if they are not much more. Like standard genuine Toyota rear dampers for a 3rd Gen were only about £30.00 each.......which is a good price (suprised myself).

People tend to think that the dealers are always over priced, but it's not always the case..........most of time it is though!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Surf_MoFo View Post
      was_that_metallic_ie_did_you_g et_the_clear_stuff_with_that
      The clear should come with it.

I got it with the pen.

Comment

Originally posted by lclascaris View Post
        The point I am trying to make is that it's always worth checking the genuine prices from your dealer as they are not always more expensive or if they are not much more.
        Agreed, Toyota prices on batteries are nearly half the price of halfords.
        Roy
        When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Working...
        X