pulled over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulled over

has anyone else had this happen to them ? coming home from work yesterday i saw flashing blue lights behind me so pulled over to let them pass and to my suprise they pulled up behind me, along comes a wpc indicating for me to lower the window, "is this your vehicle sir" yes officer "have you got the vehicle insured ?" yes " i have been following you and you are not coming up with insurance" ,, reinsured the truck on the 2nd nov the paper work came through on the 4th i get stopped on the 5th so phoned up my insurance broker while she wrote out producer ticket and he confirmed i was insured but the insurance co may not have informed m,i,d ,but she was not interested,so went down this morning to show my docs, what a waste of time and effort.

yes all the time in the mondeo st,scooby,impreza,manta,306 cab,not in the surf yet tho

Comment

Were you wearing your baseball cap on backwards again Mike?

Comment

your lucky got arrested the other week for theft of vehicle, dna , fingerprints a few hours in the cells , the whole works
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i got pulled over a few weeks back.... they just asked for ID and if it was my car....

think it's cos the car was shiny and i was dressed like a pikey!

didn't think they gave producers any more??... usually if they can't find any insurance, they tow the car!
          Last edited by da SLUG man; 6 November 2008, 22:46.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
            i got pulle over a few weeks back.... they just aske for ID an if it was my car....

think it's cos the car was shiny an i was ressed like a pikey!

in't think they gave proucers any more??... usually if they can't fin any insurance, they tow the car!
            Is your 'D' key missing?

Comment

i got pulle over a few weeks back.... they just aske for ID an if it was my car....

think it's cos the car was shiny an i was ressed like a pikey!

in't think they gave proucers any more??... usually if they can't fin any insurance, they tow the car!
              have you been drinking sir ?? i can sense alcohol in your writing

Comment

oops!!

it's a bit dodgy!!

got this pc off a bloke at work an had to hoover half a pound of columbias finest out the keyboard!

Comment

oops!!

it's a bit dodgy!!

got this pc off a bloke at work an had to hoover half a pound of columbias finest out the keyboard!
                  no wonder your typings s#'#l''##########

Comment

Got pulled over once and asked if I'd recently bought new tyres. When I said "no" the cop said that was ok then as the tread pattern on mine didn't match the ram-raid tracks. Sherlock Holmes lives!
                    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

they always pull me over or follow me home just for a look
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kida4ever View Post

always had to keep my documents on me with the quadbike... worst was when they follow me home at night cos i couldn't see the speedo in the dark!

Comment

Originally posted by kida4ever View Post
                          Or possibly to laugh and point

I've been pulled before on the insurance thing. They only update it once a week, so it misses out any recent changes. That's what they told me anyway.

Comment

after a works do last crimbo, i got pulled over. the chap asked if i had been drinking, and i said yes, i had been drinking all night. i blew in his machine and it came up with a green light. he asked if i had definitely been drinking, and i said yes....coffee.
                            he then asked when i had a last had an alcoholic drink i said as i far as i remember about 1995.........he had no sense of humor
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Some officers are a real big waste of time to be honest, and they just want to make up their numbers to look good. Some officers (AHEM) are realy nice and tidy guys and appreciate that not all people driving tidy machines have stole them, or if you're running a big engine assume it's uninsured.
                              Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Comment

Working...
                              X